It's Great To Be Back!
I wish to apologize to all of my readers for being AWOL for so long without a word of explanation. I have had a severe pain in my right arm from an unknown cause, and this has been made unbearable by any attempt to type. This has left me unable to blog or respond to emails: indeed, for a very long time I was even unable to use the mouse and keyboard to check my emails. My doctor cannot find a cause and suggests it is a trapped nerve. It seems to be posture related: I can cycle - and have cycled - up to 44 miles in one day with only trivial aches. The good news is that for the last few days my arm has only troubled me once. Let us hope that the problem is now in the past.
During my enforced vacation I have cycled many miles: often over 25 miles per day. I don't know what it is doing for my fitness, but overtaking cars downhill scares the hell out of some drivers!
I was sorry to miss all the excitement over the Arctic this season. If I remain able to type I hope to make up for that by writing about the Antarctic. It's going to be an exciting summer down there also! Just for starters, here's the latest PIG news:
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Intellectually Gifted Kids And Learning Disabilities Often Go Hand In Hand
- Another One Bites The Dust - WW Cross Section Gets Back Where It Belongs
- 1 Hockey Helmet Gets Best Safety Rating
- Study Shows Association Between Migraine And Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Ontario Agriculture Minister Can't Even Pronounce Varroa Mites
- Spring Flukes: New 3-Sigma Signals From LHCb And ATLAS
- "The hull design is nearly the same today as it was back then because aerodynamics haven't changed..."
- "I think if anything Soyuz would be more sensitive. It is a late 60's design with minor updates..."
- "Agreed, mesons are bosons and hadrons...."
- "I applaud Science 2.0 for bringing this study to light for the public. I perform nerve decompression..."
- "This is very interesting. Our media especially tend to feed the population with stuff about..."
Books By Writers Here