It's Great To Be Back!
I wish to apologize to all of my readers for being AWOL for so long without a word of explanation. I have had a severe pain in my right arm from an unknown cause, and this has been made unbearable by any attempt to type. This has left me unable to blog or respond to emails: indeed, for a very long time I was even unable to use the mouse and keyboard to check my emails. My doctor cannot find a cause and suggests it is a trapped nerve. It seems to be posture related: I can cycle - and have cycled - up to 44 miles in one day with only trivial aches. The good news is that for the last few days my arm has only troubled me once. Let us hope that the problem is now in the past.
During my enforced vacation I have cycled many miles: often over 25 miles per day. I don't know what it is doing for my fitness, but overtaking cars downhill scares the hell out of some drivers!
I was sorry to miss all the excitement over the Arctic this season. If I remain able to type I hope to make up for that by writing about the Antarctic. It's going to be an exciting summer down there also! Just for starters, here's the latest PIG news:
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Single Top Production At The LHC
- Higher Potency Cannabis Linked To Brain White Matter Damage
- Our Ethical Responsibilities To Baby Terraformed Worlds - Like Parents
- Supersymmetry Is About To Be Discovered, Kane Says
- Dietary Restriction, Circadian Rhythm, And Long Life
- Study: Paying For Transgender Health Care Cost-effective
- Anomaly! - A Different Particle Physics Book
- "Thanks for your support! I will inform here on the timeline of the project.T...."
- "This is just an analogy I came up with recently. For me, one of the main issues is the matter of..."
- "If you like this article, any of you, you might be interested in my Vanishing Metronome Click..."
- "Usually this type of criticism is based on the idea that the way to use a metronome is to play..."
- "No, it's just a work of fiction. Either a hoax, or writings by over-imaginative people who have..."
- Earth's first ecosystems were more complex than previously thought, study finds
- Soil pulled from deep under Oregon's unglaciated Coast Range unveils frosty past climate
- Mystery of how snakes lost their legs solved by reptile fossil
- Seizure risk of anti-shivering agent meperidine greatly overstated
- Immune-disorder treatment in mice holds potential for multiple sclerosis patients