The Universe is very large and expanding at a rate of 160,000 MPH. Only 5% of the matter of the Universe is visible to us as planets, stars, galaxies, etc. The rest is a goulash of Dark Energy and Dark Matter.

Of all humans who have ever lived, 5% are alive today. The other 95% are dead. But do their spirits live on in digital form? Could that account for the Dark Energy (in the clouds) and Dark Matter (underground)?

I will take your bets.