Here's a site with plenty of Sidney Harris' chemistry cartoons:
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- A Scalar Gravity Coupling Model That Bends Light
- Is The Close Encounters Tune Just A Fun Idea - Or Is Music One Of The Easiest Ways To Communicate With ETs?
- Will Permanent CO2 Sequestration Work? An Abandoned Mine May Hold The Key
- Meditation Changes Gene Expression, Say Psychologists
- T Cell Immunotherapy Show Promising Results For Leukemia
- Sorry Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Corn Oil Is Better For Lowering Cholesterol
- Peer-Reviewing Science Is Trending On Twitter - Maybe
- "Sure, but it's not known it won't work until the data is compiled to see if it will work. If our..."
- "With vertical fractures and seismic events there are no guarantees they can reasonably contain..."
- "Jackson may be a bit much for this discussion.Since you already know how to play with tensor objects..."
- "While you are comparing gravity theories, I wanted to comment on something to prevent confusion..."
- "I am quite satisfied that the action written in this blog cannot describe gravity. Gravity is all..."
- Entropy and sodium intakes, the wicked problems of health sciences
- The Physical Origin of Evolution.
- Australian Researchers Discover Potential Blue Green Algae Cause & Treatment of Motor Neuron Disease (MND) & (ALS)
- 40 really awful writing prompts that no writer should use
- Learning Should Not Be Easy