If the Economist's obituary of Sylvia Kristel, star of Emmanuelle, is accurate: that she was moderate, responsible, moral and had an IQ of 167, how could we not have cloned her? :)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Systems Biology Post-Docs May Have A New Best Friend In...Philip Morris?
- Fighting For Survival In The Gut: Unravelling The Hidden Variation Of Bacteria
- Iron Deficiency Does Not Cause People To Become Vegans
- Why Are Women So Uncooperative?
- Are Plants More Intelligent Than We Assumed?
- Beta Pictoris: Icy Debris Suggests 'Shepherd' Planet
- Meat And Cheese Scare: Protein May Be As Bad For You As Smoking
- "No sir, the inverse is true:..."
- "You apparently do not understand the meaning of the word mandatory. When a taxpayer-funded, government..."
- "I will roughly repeat what I said in the comments section of the other Science20 article that you..."
- "Vegetarianism isn't mandatory there. The cafeteria provides vegetarian lunches. Students may bring..."
- "The point is good. After age 65 the wings don't give as good effects then because the bad for out..."
- Activity more than location affects perception of quakes
- Traffic-related air pollution associated with changes in right ventricular structure and function
- Urbanization exposes French cities to greater seismic risk
- Molecular subtyping of breast cancer can better identify women at high risk of recurrence
- How seeing the same GP helps your health