If the Economist's obituary of Sylvia Kristel, star of Emmanuelle, is accurate: that she was moderate, responsible, moral and had an IQ of 167, how could we not have cloned her? :)
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Fibromyalgia Is Not All In The Head, It's In Skin, Paper Concludes
- Two 'Facts' in Modern Physics Courses that everyone learns but just ain't so...
- The Elusive H7N9 Virus: Chinese Researchers Predict Future Pandemic
- The Plot Of The Week - B Production Cross Section
- Finally, Immunotherapy for Cancer Comes to Life
- Pregnancy: Moderate Drinking Doesn't Harm Baby's Neurodevelopment
- Consumer Research: It's Easier To Lose Weight When The Target Is Not Exact
- "An interesting article. I'd say that if beings can travel between stars they would send self propagating..."
- "Just so you know: All in all, front groups have received over $100 million in order to generate..."
- "I am a present slowly reading Fundamentals of Atmospheric Radiation by Craig F. Bohren and Eugene..."
- "I am a fibro patient. I have been doing research on my own for the past 30 years. only recently..."
- "BMS also has a PD-1 ligand antibody in development. Their PD-1 receptor antibody came from..."
- Are we pushing animals over the edge?
- Renewed hope in a once-abandoned cancer drug class
- Extended primary care office hours might help keep kids out of the emergency department
- Scientists use DNA from a museum specimen to study rarely observed type of killer whale
- HIV-derived antibacterial shows promise against drug-resistant bacteria