You know how they say there are some metals that cant be magnetised? I believe they can, by changing the electromagnetic frequency. This could lead to bullutproof armor shielding that uses this change in frequency to repel bullets, RPG's, and other projectiles. Imagine the possibilities...fascinating!
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Atheists In Foxholes? Not Many - And Less The More Soldiers Dislike War
- Anti-Science Waves The White Flag In San Francisco Cell Phone Warning Label Lawsuit
- Does Tourism Revenue Help Birds In Protected Areas?
- ATLAS Vs CMS Higgs Results: Which Experiment Has More Sensitivity ?
- The Surfing Is Great On Titan This Time Of Year
- Is Cold Fusion For Real?!
- "I've looked, and not found an answer: have they explored the possibility of using grey water? For..."
- "Now do this same study on Chinese soldiers during the Korean war, or the Japanese soldiers fighting..."
- "I recall reading one paper which asserted that multiple copies of genes is a primary driver of..."
- "Certainly a religious soldier would include aspects of his or her faith in any sort of counseling..."
- "Michael,I am a sucker for large databases. I'm working on something based of FAOStats which..."
- Economic incentives that increase blood donation but don't backfire?
- Enzym protective function: breast cancer advance that turns previous thinking on its head
- Water in the Anthropocene: Majority on Earth face severe water shortages within 2 generations
- A new strategy required in the search for Alzheimer's drugs?
- Genomic analysis lends insight to prostate cancer