- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Part I: Bee Deaths Mystery Solved? Neonicotinoids (Neonics) May Actually Help Bee Health
- Part II: Bee Deaths And CCD - Flawed Chensheng Lu Harvard Studies Endanger Bees
- Bitcoin And Anonymity: User's Identity Can Be Revealed Much Easier Than Thought
- Not Neonics: Parasites Are Bad For Honey Bees
- Violence, Sex And Taboo: The Original Brothers Grimm Fairy Tales Back In Print
- Volunteer-Based Peer Review: A Success
- Diversity Fatigue: Why Businesses Struggle To Close The Gender Gap
- "Typical blame the victim comment by a fan girl. The point is that the quality of crossfit trainers..."
- "Happy Thanksgiving, Hank.http://youtu.be/5u0v24rissM?list=UUPu_mODE4FGtKcACHH57kvg..."
- "Which papers? Did I miss something? It seemed like your claim was based on those two papers (Lu..."
- "Pike squares, infantry squares, and other tactical formations are obsolete, but phalanxes and testudo..."
- "Revolutions are not funded by their own government. If it were a revolution, investment in the..."
- DNA may survive suborbital spaceflight, re-entry
- Post-medieval Polish buried as potential 'vampires' were likely local
- Arctic conditions may become critical for polar bears by end of 21st century
- Blistering skin disease may be treatable with 'therapeutic reprogramming,' researchers say
- Carnegie Mellon researchers identify brain regions that encode words, grammar, story