- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Casual Marijuana Use Linked To Brain Abnormalities
- When It Comes To Food, Do You Trust Science Or A Yogic Flying Instructor?
- Before Neanderthals, Early Modern Humans Took Down A Giant Elephant In England
- The Ozone Hole In The Arctic That Never Happened
- Vegetarians Found To Have More Cancer, Allergies And Mental Health Disorders
- Why Mars, the Moon, and Space Colonies Provide No Escape or Second Home if We Trash the Earth
- Metasurface Lens: Flat Surface Becomes A Spherical Antenna
- "Did the study track changes in brain structure with time? Otherwise it may simply be that users..."
- "What we're seeing is changes in people who are 18 to 25 in core brain regions [the accumbens and..."
- "You started off okay - this same weak methodology applies to most studies about any product - but..."
- "Even if this is true, and the vast majority of the science world has no idea why you would know..."
- "This probably settles many of the questions we all have about why nothing happened due to the Earth..."
- Masculine boys, feminine girls more likely to engage in cancer risk behaviors
- Low Vitamin D may not be a culprit in menopause symptoms
- Chemists celebrate Earth Day: Showcasing the scientists who keep our water safe (video)
- UCI study finds modified stem cells offer potential pathway to treat Alzheimer's disease
- Prolonged and heavy bleeding during menopause is common