- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Pseudoscience Creeping Into Your Conference? A Case In GMOs And Glyphosate
- My Thoughts On The LIGO-VIRGO Result
- Henri Poincaré Predicted The Existence Of Gravitational Waves As Early As June 5, 1905
- Are Dark Matter Scientists About To Prove Its Existence?
- Gravitational Waves? Watch the LIGO press conference at 10:30 Eastern.
- Beyond Diamonds And Gems: The World's Rarest Minerals
- 36 Million Americans Cook In The Nude
- "Hi Dan, I referrred to what described in https://www.ligo.caltech.edu/page/ligos-ifo . From that..."
- "It's to be remembered that the Irish had small kingdoms in Wales and Cornwall as well as Scotland..."
- "Thank you for this comment.Raymond Poincaré (1860-1934) was the first cousin of Henri Poincaré..."
- "I like the argument on how evolving the entertainment technology are, the human being still enjoy..."
- "The power flux (power per unit area) of plane gravitational waves can be derived from Einstein's..."
- Fluorine: The Element From Hell
- Beard Microbiology: Grubby Hipsters May Be On To Something
- Water Tops the List of Health Concerns for Competitive Eaters
- Natural Flavors Are More Radioactive Than Artificial Ones.
- Bariatric Surgery Beneficial Even for Older People
- Opiates No Better at Easing Knee Osteoarthritis Pain
- Speech disorder called apraxia can progress to neurodegenerative disease
- Market integration could help offset climate-related food insecurity
- What values are important to scientists?
- Drones for research: DePaul University archaeologist to explain UAV use at Fifa
- Does living near an oil or natural gas well affect your drinking water?