- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Science 2.0: Thomson Reuters Pledges More Impact Factor Transparency
- "Extraordinary Claims, The 0.000029% Solution" And The 38 MeV Boson AT ICNFP 2014
- Vape 'Em If You Got 'Em: Benefits Of E-Cigarettes Outweigh Risks
- To Live And Die In Berkeley: Monitoring Schrodinger's Cat In Real Time
- Science 2.0: Big Data Shows Temperature Swings Are Here To Stay
- Medicaid May Be Why So Many Mentally Ill People Are In Prison
- The NSA, Snowden, And Citizen Cryptology
- "What causes a magnetic field is the motion of a charge, what causes a charge to move? Either another..."
- "Hi Hank, On your point about PLOS ONE’s volume, we find that our scale actually works as an advantage..."
- "But that is apples and orange. I can stump 100% of engineers and physicists in the industry by..."
- "Yup, but the fundamentals of how automobiles operate have not changed one bit, many of the technologies..."
- "Just upthread you said you can't even fathom the LA Times fairy tales, so clearly credibility of..."
- Depressive symptoms and pain may affect health outcomes in dialysis patients
- Molecular gate that could keep cancer cells locked up
- SwRI-led team's research shows giant asteroids battered early Earth
- Blood and saliva tests help predict return of HPV-linked oral cancers
- Brother of hibiscus is found alive and well on Maui