- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The BPA Paradox – Too Many Studies?
- Part I: Bee Deaths Mystery Solved? Neonicotinoids (Neonics) May Actually Help Bee Health
- 3X Saturated Fat In The Diet Doesn't Increase It In Blood
- Microwave Electron Guns: A Field-Emission Plug-And-Play Solution
- Is Religion A Consolation Worth Having?
- Mystery Virus That Turned Starfish Into Goo Identified
- Extraordinary Claims: Review My Paper For $10
- "Hi PH,no, the topic is really a different one... Naturalness in fundamental physics has nothing..."
- "Right, that's a sort of typo - I confuse the two numbers often.T...."
- "Glad to see I wasn't the only one who thought these authors were trying to fight against corporations..."
- "I am a drug abuse researcher, although I am trying to get away from it, but I disagree with point..."
- "It's not the belief in God (or gods) that leads people to commit atrocities against each other..."
- Clipping proteins that package genes may limit abnormal cell growth in tumors
- Investigational drug reduces high potassium levels in chronic kidney disease patients
- Study: Doubling saturated fat in the diet does not increase saturated fat in blood
- Women with serious mental illness less likely to receive cancer screenings
- Only half of patients take their medications as prescribed