Yes, my two year old is already a better artist than me, and you, and possibly some of those featured at the Tate Modern (but that could be the fatherhood talking).
- Will Mona Lisa Smile More When She's Clean? The Science Of Art Conservation
- Why Strong Artificial Intelligences Need Protection From Us- Not Us From Them
- Conversations with Cleverbot.
- If A Program Can't Understand Truth- Ethics Of Artificial Intelligence Babies
- Comfort Zones: Ever Widening Them For Our Children, Whether They're Disabled Or Not