Having a negative health care experience does not mean you know anything about reforming health care or health insurance. If I get run over by a car with bad brakes, does that mean I know how rebuild a car?
Oh yeah, and if those with bad/no health insurance should be for a public option because it is in their personal interest, why shouldn't those with good health insurance be against reform in their own personal interest? At what income level does it self-interest shift from a moral good to an unforgivable evil? I need to know. As a graduate student, I have pretty good health care, but minimal income; and I would hate to take up an unforgivably evil position in my own self-interest.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Outsourcing: 3 Ways To Stop Medical Research Brain Drain
- Cometary Globule CG4 - From God's Hand To The Mouth Of The Beast
- Helicopter Parenting: Good For Your Pets, Bad For Your Kids
- Collectivism Ruins Creativity
- Adult Stem Cells Used To Grow New Hair
- Hope For Headshaking In Horses
- We're Playing Classical Music All Wrong
- "Just one minor correction in an otherwise informative and solid piece. Streamline the Regulatory..."
- "Bureaucracy can impede not only drug development, but also new treatment methods which address..."
- "Who said they could support life? These things are hotter than Mercury, they have a 10- day orbit..."
- "That shutdown feels like a great example of government logic. They told people they were shutting..."
- "I am not sure of your point. The US is just the opposite, we are one of only two civilized nations..."
- Conspiracy theorists are right? Analysis says oil is often the reason for interfering in another country's war
- What do medical journalists think about cancer research?
- Teen girls: Sugary drinks linked to earlier onset of menstrual periods
- Abnormal: Violent psychopaths can't understand punishment
- Respiratory chain: Protein complex structure revealed