Having a negative health care experience does not mean you know anything about reforming health care or health insurance. If I get run over by a car with bad brakes, does that mean I know how rebuild a car?
Oh yeah, and if those with bad/no health insurance should be for a public option because it is in their personal interest, why shouldn't those with good health insurance be against reform in their own personal interest? At what income level does it self-interest shift from a moral good to an unforgivable evil? I need to know. As a graduate student, I have pretty good health care, but minimal income; and I would hate to take up an unforgivably evil position in my own self-interest.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- B0 Meson Lifetime Difference Measured By ATLAS
- Case For Moon: Humanity's Gateway To The Solar System - Open Ended Exploration With Planetary Protection At Its Heart
- Italian Food Scientists Are Tired Of Phony Cheese
- The Politics Of Antibiotic Resistance Factor MCR
- Ancient DNA Study Finds Phoenician From Carthage Had European Ancestry
- Sweet Irony: The Environmental Impacts Of GMO Sugar Science Denial
- The Real Cost Of Milk
- "If interested in an electromagnetic model of the photon structure and its absorption process, as..."
- "I agree with you in theory, but in the case of this particular salmon, I do not think it will turn..."
- "Homeopathy is based on the ‘like cures like’ principle: if a substance causes a set of symptoms..."
- "scuentific ?????????..."
- "Irrefutable evidence? This is not in agreement with the falsability criteria. Is dogmatism...."
- The taste or smell of foods can affect aging, say scientists
- New malaria drugs kill by promoting premature parasite division
- How prions kill neurons: New culture system shows early toxicity to dendritic spines
- The brain needs cleaning to stay healthy
- In brain-injured patients, a way to measure awareness or its impending return