Science 2.0 is proud to be a media partner for the 2012 USA Science and Engineering Festival being held April 28th and 29th, 2012 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington DC.
3,000 interactive exhibits, more than 100 stage shows and 33 Author Presentations - all ages and all FREE. Just like we are.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Crossref To Accept Preprints In Change To Long-standing Policy
- The Number Of My Publications Has Four Digits
- A Filter That Shaped Evolution Of Primates In Asia
- Wildlife Loss In Tropical Forests Is Bad News For Everyone
- 'Super Males' Emerge From Male-dominated Populations, Study Finds
- Beekeepers Can Be Hazardous To Bees
- Glaucoma Drug Delivery Device Meters Out Eye Medication For Six Months
- "Right - the chances that I know more about that than the examiner are very high anyway :)In any..."
- "So is this thing real then or not read somewhere saying it will hit around September this year..."
- "This is NOT my goal. ... My goal is ... a number that can be added, subtracted, multiplied, and..."
- "Is anyone aware that you have to have 80% villous (spelling?) atrophy to get a celiac diagnosis..."
- "Hello MathGeek:Thank you for stating your starting position so clearly:This is NOT my goal. I also..."
- Temple study examines whether compression stockings can prevent post-thrombotic syndrome
- Research collaboration IDs serum biomarkers that predict preclinical IBD development and complications
- 'Super males' emerge from male-dominated populations, study finds
- Immunization rates climb when pediatricians have easy access to vaccination records
- IU-led study reveals new insights into light color sensing and transfer of genetic traits