Science 2.0 is proud to be a media partner for the 2012 USA Science and Engineering Festival being held April 28th and 29th, 2012 at the Walter E. Washington Convention Center in Washington DC.
3,000 interactive exhibits, more than 100 stage shows and 33 Author Presentations - all ages and all FREE. Just like we are.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Amenhotep III: Ancient Egyptian Mummies Didn't Have Spinal Arthritis
- Get A Heart On: Viagra Is Good Outside The Bedroom Too
- #GAMERGATE Style Harassment Does Not Happen in the Male Dominated Sciences
- How Mitochondria Began - Parasitic Coevolution Gets A New Wrinkle
- Psychiatry Should Switch From Symptom-based Prescriptions To Target-based
- More Electricity In Developing Nations Had Little Impact On Climate Change
- From Mindless Physics To Physics Of Mind
- "Hey Rick, at least I spent 10 seconds to find a primary source (Entertainment Software Alliance)..."
- "the fact that you claim to be an atheist is not evidence that atheists do in fact exist. i consider..."
- "Much of the science you see making headlines is based on pre-print versions on the arXiv. When..."
- "Since you didn't read the book, but you can search for keywords in Google Books, rather than just..."
- "When you have someone saying that 'Alaska will be the new Florida' how can that not be called extreme..."
- Closer examination of risk factors for Latinos underscores cultural diversity
- Saving bees requires less pesticides, changing farming
- Could GM plants replace airport security scanners?
- In a battle of brains, chimpanzees match human toddlers
- ‘Urban farmers’ behind GMO labeling initiatives
- ‘Designer cells’ produce disease treating antibodies
- Fish tale: New study evaluates antibiotic content in farm-raised fish
- Sport in old age can stimulate brain fitness, but effect decreases with advancing age
- Design of micro and nanoparticles to improve treatments for Alzheimer's and Parkinson's
- VIDEO: The Internet sleeps -- in some parts of the world
- Heavy metal frost? A new look at a Venusian mystery