General Motors Corp Vice Chairman Bob Lutz is standing by his statement that global warming is a 'crock.' He says this has nothing at all to do with GM's commitment to environmentally terrific cars. The blogosphere, naturally, has gone apeshit that the guy has an opinion they don't like. What would be interesting to know is if they believe his commitment to environmental cars despite his personal lack of belief in global warming the same way they insist that, say, teachers who are anti-Bush or anti-religion don't let that impact their classroom education.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Is Cold Fusion For Real ?!
- Chemtrails Or Acid Rain ?
- Ecological Gardening: Beautiful And Good For Biodiversity
- Phase III Study: Tiotropium Effective In Symptomatic Asthma Patients
- Language Does Not Shape Thought
- European Farmers Ignore Science In Favor Of Superstition - Or So They Want Us To Believe
- The Trust Issues That Netflix Creates
- "Cold fusion is definitely real. It has been replicated in over 200 major laboratories, and over..."
- "Wow, proof of the elusive Double English Condescension! A rare jewel indeed......"
- "No, but I'll read it now. Thanks!T...."
- "Very interesting LdB, and it confirms my attitude that I would not have learnt much more by reading..."
- "No, they claim that the reactant was 236 grams (first experiment). Total volume of the unit is..."