Monday, May 6th, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Science Online Bay Area will be at Swissnex San Francisco to discuss reproducibility.
Reproducibility of experimental results is one of the major tenets of the scientific method. In the case of academic pre-clinical research, however, reproducibility (or more accurately the lack of it) has become a significant problem.
Go to the SOBA event page to register.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Aging Star's Weight Loss Secret Revealed
- "Imaginary Bullshit Planet" Nibiru - Lens Flares, Sun Mirages, Hoaxes & Just Plain Silly
- Supersymmetry Is About To Be Discovered, Kane Says
- Today's Disposable Society: Pharmaceuticals And Other Contaminants Of Emerging Concern
- Anomaly! - A Different Particle Physics Book
- Use Caution In Prescribing Ritalin To Treat ADHD
- No, Earth's Magnetic Field Is Not About To Flip
- "hi mr walker y would people want this to be real because if it is then were all dead it just dosent..."
- "This is either the most gracious or cruelly ironic blog posting on the Internet today...."
- "Hi Thank you for all the positive logic. I've been so worried I've been to see my Gp so any reassurance..."
- "wat I don't get is y the date keeps changing ive just read it could be tomorrow then its December..."
- "The whole thing, astronomically, is just nonsense. If someone just said, say, that some ancient..."
- Queen's researchers study willingness to adopt children with special needs
- Halteres, essential for flight in all flies, are needed by some to climb walls
- A changing season means a changing diet for bison
- Changes in retail prices for prescription dermatologic drugs from 2009-2015
- Postoperative Clostridium difficile infection in the Veterans Health Administration