Monday, May 6th, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Science Online Bay Area will be at Swissnex San Francisco to discuss reproducibility.
Reproducibility of experimental results is one of the major tenets of the scientific method. In the case of academic pre-clinical research, however, reproducibility (or more accurately the lack of it) has become a significant problem.
Go to the SOBA event page to register.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Questions a Surface Pro 3 user has about Windows 10.
- Epigenetics Of Being Without Electricity For A Few Days
- Top Mass: CMS Again On Top!
- Multiple Sclerosis Patients Benefit From Exercise
- Why Japan’s Deadly Ontake Eruption Could Not Be Predicted
- The Enemy Of Archaeology Is Not People, It's Salt
- Women Scientists Get Vocal About Top Billing On Twitter
- "Lol, I don't have any problem with that...."
- "There is only one scientific understanding of the neuron-behavior linkage: Kandel et al spent 30..."
- "No wonder you have a problem comprehending climate change!..."
- "There are many truths of which the full meaning cannot be realized until personal experience has..."
- "Ha ha ha ROFL!..."