Monday, May 6th, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Science Online Bay Area will be at Swissnex San Francisco to discuss reproducibility.
Reproducibility of experimental results is one of the major tenets of the scientific method. In the case of academic pre-clinical research, however, reproducibility (or more accurately the lack of it) has become a significant problem.
Go to the SOBA event page to register.
Science Online Bay Area May 6th: The Reproducibility Crisis
- Science Online Bay Area Event on Citizen Science
- Science Online Bay Area Meeting On Data Visualization April 19th
- Three Astex Drug Candidates To Be Presented At The 2007 American Society Of Hematology Annual Meeting
- ARCADIS Results Full Year 2007
- Oil Refineries Schedules Third Quarter 2008 Earnings Release For November 24, 2008