Monday, May 6th, 2013 from 7:00 PM to 9:00 PM Science Online Bay Area will be at Swissnex San Francisco to discuss reproducibility.
Reproducibility of experimental results is one of the major tenets of the scientific method. In the case of academic pre-clinical research, however, reproducibility (or more accurately the lack of it) has become a significant problem.
Go to the SOBA event page to register.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Intellectually Gifted Kids And Learning Disabilities Often Go Hand In Hand
- Another One Bites The Dust - WW Cross Section Gets Back Where It Belongs
- Yawunik Kootenayi - Lobster With Two Sets Of Eyes From 500,000,000 B.C.
- Why It Took Big Humans To Populate Europe
- NRDC Says Your Xbox Is Causing Global Warming - But It Isn't
- When Does Quantum Mechanics Become Classical Physics?
- How To Save Formula 1
- "Unfortunately, the sloppy research here is all on Mr. Campbell. NRDC’s game console study was..."
- "Based on the fact that the children are probably ALL asynchronous learners and that everyone's..."
- "I honestly believe groups like these do more harm than good to their causes. Yelling the sky is..."
- "Fck of is it. no such thing as global warming! We using less power then we was 10 years ago! People..."
- "Have a nice day...full of lessons. ..."