As we start to move toward version 3.0 of Science 2.0 we'll be testing out new modules and features here and there. One of the things on the page you can see now is a tab for Hot Topics and Cool Links. Hot Topics you already know but Cool Links is a page with links and interesting stuff from other sites that may not merit a whole blog post by anyone on our valuable real estate, but are still interesting or fun to share.
So everyone with moderator access can create a new cool link, just like a blog post except it is a community page. From there, if you go for that sort of thing, you can only interface with social media sites via the tool bar.
Let us know what you think. Patrick knocked this out in a day yesterday - he was here at the house and I told him he had to watch the British Open until it was done, so it was like some whirl of hands, keyboard keys clacking, and Doritos crunching. He did a terrific job.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Questions a Surface Pro 3 user has about Windows 10.
- Epigenetics Of Being Without Electricity For A Few Days
- How Myths And Tabloids Feed On Anomalies In Science
- Top Mass: CMS Again On Top!
- Why Crowdfunding Publisher Unbound Poses A Threat To Literary Prizes
- Sterile Neutrinos Remain Elusive
- Science Graduates Are Not Good At Math – But Why?
- "I don't know about that. MS makes much of it's money off enterprises. Massive multinational..."
- "Lol, I don't have any problem with that...."
- "There is only one scientific understanding of the neuron-behavior linkage: Kandel et al spent 30..."
- "No wonder you have a problem comprehending climate change!..."
- "There are many truths of which the full meaning cannot be realized until personal experience has..."