As we start to move toward version 3.0 of Science 2.0 we'll be testing out new modules and features here and there. One of the things on the page you can see now is a tab for Hot Topics and Cool Links. Hot Topics you already know but Cool Links is a page with links and interesting stuff from other sites that may not merit a whole blog post by anyone on our valuable real estate, but are still interesting or fun to share.
So everyone with moderator access can create a new cool link, just like a blog post except it is a community page. From there, if you go for that sort of thing, you can only interface with social media sites via the tool bar.
Let us know what you think. Patrick knocked this out in a day yesterday - he was here at the house and I told him he had to watch the British Open until it was done, so it was like some whirl of hands, keyboard keys clacking, and Doritos crunching. He did a terrific job.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Case For Moon: Gateway To Open Ended Human Exploration, With Planetary Protection Central - On The SpaceShow
- B0 Meson Lifetime Difference Measured By ATLAS
- Can't Resist Temptation? That May Not Be A Bad Thing
- Italian Food Scientists Are Tired Of Phony Cheese
- After Losing In Government, Environmental Groups Embrace The Free Market
- The Real Cost Of Milk
- Sweet Irony: The Environmental Impacts Of GMO Sugar Science Denial
- "Okay, that may be true, but we never hear from them. Instead we hear from Environmental Working..."
- "You lost me at: Environmental groups, who ordinarily love centralized government and social authoritarian..."
- "Mi Cro, I happened upon your global temperature charts recently, and want to be sure I understand..."
- "You make good points. I thank you for them. I am enjoying reading your work. I agree that asteroid..."
- "Oh, okay, glad you aren't worried about little asteroids. Yes I agree, I haven't come across that..."
- Ketamine Better than Haloperidol for Sedation Onset But Not Much Else
- TIps & Tricks To Ward Off Ticks
- What is CRISPR-Cas9 and why do we need to know about it?
- Pancreatic Cancer: Surgery Improves Survival in One-third
- Intervention Decreases Adolescents’ Obesity
- What Organic and Chemical Actually Mean: A Glossary of Hijacked Terms
- Science instruments of NASA's James Webb Space Telescope successfully installed
- Tiny wasp sniffs out, picks up 'good vibrations' to battle ash borer
- Abundance inequality in freshwater communities has an ecological origin
- Family size and education levels: The right support could reverse long-held theory
- New water-quality data on impact of corn, soybeans on nitrate in Iowa streams