As we start to move toward version 3.0 of Science 2.0 we'll be testing out new modules and features here and there. One of the things on the page you can see now is a tab for Hot Topics and Cool Links. Hot Topics you already know but Cool Links is a page with links and interesting stuff from other sites that may not merit a whole blog post by anyone on our valuable real estate, but are still interesting or fun to share.
So everyone with moderator access can create a new cool link, just like a blog post except it is a community page. From there, if you go for that sort of thing, you can only interface with social media sites via the tool bar.
Let us know what you think. Patrick knocked this out in a day yesterday - he was here at the house and I told him he had to watch the British Open until it was done, so it was like some whirl of hands, keyboard keys clacking, and Doritos crunching. He did a terrific job.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Can A New Rule Trigger A Second EU Referendum? Petition Signatures Over 8% Of Total Votes Cast
- How A Former Naturopath Can Help Unravel The Trickery of Alternative Medicine
- Beneficial Bacteria May Protect Breasts From Cancer
- Better Brains With Beer
- Finding All-Hadronic Top - Again
- Cross Talk Between Hormone Receptors Has Unexpected Effects
- Small Brain -- Astounding Performance
- "It's true, the stem cell issue was a $3 billion boondoggle, with the bureaucrat running the group..."
- "I see the actions as no different than the group that promoted the California Bond issue for Stem..."
- "I don't understand the problem. The drug side effects are a true telling of what researchers have..."
- "Seeing oneself foremost as a citizen of the country founded by one's ancestors is hardly a problem..."
- "If Puerto Rico had a $2 trillion economy, 5% unemployment, and the ability to lose $10 billion..."
- Chemistry Can Help Roast the Perfect Coffee Bean
- What Happens To A Soccer Player’s Brain After Missing A Penalty Kick
- It’s Back to Shots for Flu Prevention
- ACSH Applauds Media Awareness of the Fentanyl Crisis
- Counting Bites Examined, to Help Decrease Food Intake
- The Safe And Unsafe Nutty Treats For Your Pup