As we start to move toward version 3.0 of Science 2.0 we'll be testing out new modules and features here and there. One of the things on the page you can see now is a tab for Hot Topics and Cool Links. Hot Topics you already know but Cool Links is a page with links and interesting stuff from other sites that may not merit a whole blog post by anyone on our valuable real estate, but are still interesting or fun to share.
So everyone with moderator access can create a new cool link, just like a blog post except it is a community page. From there, if you go for that sort of thing, you can only interface with social media sites via the tool bar.
Let us know what you think. Patrick knocked this out in a day yesterday - he was here at the house and I told him he had to watch the British Open until it was done, so it was like some whirl of hands, keyboard keys clacking, and Doritos crunching. He did a terrific job.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Intellectually Gifted Kids And Learning Disabilities Often Go Hand In Hand
- NRDC Says Your Xbox Is Causing Global Warming - But It Isn't
- Another One Bites The Dust - WW Cross Section Gets Back Where It Belongs
- New Autism-causing Genetic Variant Identified
- When Does Quantum Mechanics Become Classical Physics?
- A Tampon Could Help Predict Endometrial Cancer
- How To Save Formula 1
- "Hi Hank - lots of good comments - some I agree with - others not so much, LOL. The old saying of..."
- "It is a science site, which is why absolutely no one reading here agrees with your conclusion ..."
- "I would side with the tree huggers too, I once worked for PIRG, except in this case the tree hugger..."
- "Well for once [I almost never do] I am gong to take the side of the environmental tree huggers..."
- "Autism is neurological condition, a developmental disorder, and NOT a disease!!! Stop telling people..."