As we start to move toward version 3.0 of Science 2.0 we'll be testing out new modules and features here and there. One of the things on the page you can see now is a tab for Hot Topics and Cool Links. Hot Topics you already know but Cool Links is a page with links and interesting stuff from other sites that may not merit a whole blog post by anyone on our valuable real estate, but are still interesting or fun to share.
So everyone with moderator access can create a new cool link, just like a blog post except it is a community page. From there, if you go for that sort of thing, you can only interface with social media sites via the tool bar.
Let us know what you think. Patrick knocked this out in a day yesterday - he was here at the house and I told him he had to watch the British Open until it was done, so it was like some whirl of hands, keyboard keys clacking, and Doritos crunching. He did a terrific job.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- The Real Meaning Of The Blue Black White Gold Dress
- How Mr. Spock Changed Our Perception Of Science
- It's Life, Jim, But Not As We Know It
- Whole Food Diet Linked To Greater Cognitive Dysfunction In Alzheimer’s
- Men With Short Index Fingers And Long Ring Fingers Are Nicer To Women
- Cruithne: Earth's Other 'Moon' Could Reveal Mysteries Of The Solar System
- Life happens. AI will happen, probably at Numenta or IBM.
- "Some physics still dream of such experiments. Make experiments, no tests! But the way, was it possible..."
- "I appreciate that climate scientists are now beginning to recognize an element of natural variation..."
- "Doug:What do you mean by R in your graphs, and the circle with a radius arrow?If, as in the case..."
- "Of course there's one possible explanation for the lack of warming - one that is so obvious, but..."
- "I guess the reason FC persists is that it works! Under appropriate conditions large numbers of..."
- Robust scientific evidence that chronic fatigue syndrome is a biological illness
- Life 'not as we know it' possible on Saturn's moon Titan?
- For patients with brain tumors, insurance status linked to differences in patient safety and quality of care
- Anti-stroke drugs, minus the side effects
- Local media coverage positive toward local businesses