As we start to move toward version 3.0 of Science 2.0 we'll be testing out new modules and features here and there. One of the things on the page you can see now is a tab for Hot Topics and Cool Links. Hot Topics you already know but Cool Links is a page with links and interesting stuff from other sites that may not merit a whole blog post by anyone on our valuable real estate, but are still interesting or fun to share.
So everyone with moderator access can create a new cool link, just like a blog post except it is a community page. From there, if you go for that sort of thing, you can only interface with social media sites via the tool bar.
Let us know what you think. Patrick knocked this out in a day yesterday - he was here at the house and I told him he had to watch the British Open until it was done, so it was like some whirl of hands, keyboard keys clacking, and Doritos crunching. He did a terrific job.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Hugh Hefner's Wife Was Not Poisoned By Breast Implants
- Why An Extra Planet Can't Be Hidden Behind The Sun Or Above The South Pole
- SYRINA: A Trojan Horse For Endocrine Disrupting Chemicals?
- The Daily Physics Problem - 5
- The Daily Physics Problem - 2
- The Daily Physics Problem - 4
- Why Has Organic Farming Flatlined?
- "Charles, yes they have found several dwarf planets beyond Neptune. And dozens of smaller objects..."
- "I read the first paragraph and that is pretty objective. Obviously true as well. Critical thinking..."
- "Some folks, say vegans or vegetarians, may experience continual dietary exposure to isoflavones..."
- "Isn't something posted here on a site called science20.com (or is this an oxymoron?) supposed to..."
- "Going back to see my post, a drop-down dropped down and ruined reading anything else. I could not..."
- EARTH: On the trail of Hannibal's army -- and elephants -- in the Alps
- ADHD medication reduces risky behavior in children, teens, Princeton research finds
- Reperfusion therapy type for heart attacks seems less important than assuring that all eligible patients receive timely treatmen
- The August 2016 issue of Lithosphere is now online
- SLU research finds link between carbohydrate consumption and adropin