As we start to move toward version 3.0 of Science 2.0 we'll be testing out new modules and features here and there. One of the things on the page you can see now is a tab for Hot Topics and Cool Links. Hot Topics you already know but Cool Links is a page with links and interesting stuff from other sites that may not merit a whole blog post by anyone on our valuable real estate, but are still interesting or fun to share.
So everyone with moderator access can create a new cool link, just like a blog post except it is a community page. From there, if you go for that sort of thing, you can only interface with social media sites via the tool bar.
Let us know what you think. Patrick knocked this out in a day yesterday - he was here at the house and I told him he had to watch the British Open until it was done, so it was like some whirl of hands, keyboard keys clacking, and Doritos crunching. He did a terrific job.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "Hank, in the various sources I have been citing, homicides and suicides were always separated...."
- "not an oops, an actual mistake: get to choose an overall scaling I didn't think that through. That..."
- "oops... I meant The image of the mapping f(q) = q q*, is isomorphic to the non-negative reals...."
- "That is one very busy logo. A logo is just a shorthand symbol. It doesn't need to tell an entire..."
- "This article acts like people don't have free will. If you happen to make enough money to be able..."
- What bee-killing mites can teach us about parasite evolution
- Autism - measured in a sniff
- Opera is deadly - but The Tarantino influence in modern opera is killing it
- Gene therapy for cystic fibrosis shows encouraging trial results
- Prion trials and tribulations: Finding the right tools and experimental models
Books By Writers Here