As we start to move toward version 3.0 of Science 2.0 we'll be testing out new modules and features here and there. One of the things on the page you can see now is a tab for Hot Topics and Cool Links. Hot Topics you already know but Cool Links is a page with links and interesting stuff from other sites that may not merit a whole blog post by anyone on our valuable real estate, but are still interesting or fun to share.
So everyone with moderator access can create a new cool link, just like a blog post except it is a community page. From there, if you go for that sort of thing, you can only interface with social media sites via the tool bar.
Let us know what you think. Patrick knocked this out in a day yesterday - he was here at the house and I told him he had to watch the British Open until it was done, so it was like some whirl of hands, keyboard keys clacking, and Doritos crunching. He did a terrific job.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- 2004 BL86 - 'Near Miss' Asteroid Even Has Its Own Moon
- Reviews In Physics - A New Journal
- Drug Culture: Those “Poppers” Might Not Be What You Think
- Planet With Rings Found Outside Solar System - And They Are Bigger Than Saturn
- Wiggles: Inconsistencies Undermine Model Reliability For Projecting Decade-To-Decade Warming
- If Abortion Is A Choice Then Sex Selection Abortion Should Remain Legal
- Age-related Macular Degeneration: Blindness Linked To Calcium Deposits In The Eye
- "Hello Sven,good questions. Let me give you some possible answers below.1 - the main advantage of..."
- "so boring. we've all heard this already. back to your intermediate level culture studies class..."
- "For what it’s worth, my impression is that here in Britain it is very much a local argument,..."
- "Wow Tommaso that sounds like a real challenge. Starting a new journal isn't easy at all especially..."
- "With increasing amount of information collected the contemporary physics needs to move from specialized..."
- Breast cancer will soon be only the second most common deadly tumor for EU women
- Notch signaling: How cancer turns good cells to the dark side
- Flexible work schedules improve health and sleep for employees
- How to create a scientific process freed from systemic bias
- How to jump-start ecosystem restoration after oil-gas development