As we start to move toward version 3.0 of Science 2.0 we'll be testing out new modules and features here and there. One of the things on the page you can see now is a tab for Hot Topics and Cool Links. Hot Topics you already know but Cool Links is a page with links and interesting stuff from other sites that may not merit a whole blog post by anyone on our valuable real estate, but are still interesting or fun to share.
So everyone with moderator access can create a new cool link, just like a blog post except it is a community page. From there, if you go for that sort of thing, you can only interface with social media sites via the tool bar.
Let us know what you think. Patrick knocked this out in a day yesterday - he was here at the house and I told him he had to watch the British Open until it was done, so it was like some whirl of hands, keyboard keys clacking, and Doritos crunching. He did a terrific job.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- Bang !! 13 TeV - The Highest Energy Ever Achieved By Mankind ?!
- WISE J224607.57-052635.0, The Most Luminous Galaxy In The Universe
- Mystery Of Morgellons - Disease Or Delusion - Scientific Hypothesis Of Connection With Lyme Disease
- Tanzania's Disappearing Serengeti
- NaSt1 - One-Of-A-Kind 'Nasty' Star
- Non-Joulian Magnetostriction May Energize The World
- Blue Buffalo Admits Its Pet Food Contains The Poultry Byproduct It Ridicules In Competitors
- "Let’s see. Speed of light equal roughly 3 × 105 km per second (or one foot per nanosecond)..."
- "I simply just want to say thank you for this article and those who have commented. I believe what..."
- "There is no solution that has no front-end or back-end cost. We don't do enough basic research..."
- "It is not just the C02 it is the nuclear waste and the risk involved. If you trade C02 for nuclear..."
- "If one is very strict about this adjective subatomic, then the only right answer is 3, of course..."