Two calls for applications are now open, respectively at the University of Padova (dept. of Statistical Sciences) and at INFN-Padova (for a PhD in Physics again at the University of Padova). They expire at the end of September. The salary is in the 50,000 euro/year ballpark, and the student is paid to attend schools and workshops around the world, plus secondments in industrial partners.
As reported in the call, we encourage application by female students!
For details please visit the network's web page, or go directly to the page with the calls for applications.
- (Well)-Paid PhD Position In Physics Offered In Padova, Italy
- Early-Stage Researcher Positions To Open Soon
- CERN And LIP Openings For Graduate Students In Physics- Good $$$
- INSIGHTS: A New EU Network For Particle Physics And Statistics
- Advanced Multi-Variate Analysis Methods For New Physics Searches At The LHC