The journalists will receive a look at what’s new and what’s next in several medical specialties. Topics will include aging, cancer, brain injuries and diseases, transplant medicine, vaccines and developing technologies such as regenerative medicine, telemedicine and simulation-based medical training.
To apply, write email@example.com by December 11th and detail:
Your name, employer or primary freelance clients, job title and how long you have been covering health care.
Three to five paragraphs on why you would like to attend and what you are most interested in learning.
Specify that you have permission from your editor or clients to attend the program in its entirety.
- How To Make Cancer Drugs More Affordable- Mix Naivete And Someone Else's Money
- Biofeedback Foundation Of Europe- Annual Conference Treats GLOBAL HEALTH ISSUES: DRUG FREE TREATMENT OF ADD/ADHD, STRESS And MENTAL HEALTH
- Sepsis And Shock Response Team In The ED Reduces Mortality
- MRI Detects Cancers Missed By Mammography In Breast Cancer Patients
- Fact Or Myth? Cancer Biopsies Can Spread Cancer