But when they step over the DSHEA Act line, FDA can still act, and so they have issued warning letters to Double Wood LLC (dycetin); Ebnsol Inc.(PartyPal); Vita Heaven LLC (Hangover Heaven Nightlife Prep Supplement); Happy Hour Vitamins (Happy Hour Vitamins (H2V)); LES Labs (DeToxx for Hangovers); Mind, Body&Coal LLC (Miracoal – Ultimate Hangover Relief and Total Body Detox); and Purple Biosciences LLC (Purple Tree). Their violation: They claim to cure, treat, mitigate or prevent hangovers.
Unless they go through double-blind clinical trials they cannot claim to cure, treat, mitigate or prevent disease - just like real drugs.
The companies have 15 days to comply.
- Bee Delightful, New Leaf Pharmaceuticals, And More Busted By FDA For Illegally Claiming Their CBD Products Can Treat Conditions
- Teas, Essential Oils, Tinctures And Colloidal Silver Will Not Help With Coronavirus- Or Anything Else
- After 25 Years Of Chaos, FDA Signals For Reform When It Comes To Supplement Oversight
- Supplements Can't Prevent Cancer But They Are Linked To It
- On Christmas Day, A 23-Year-Old Woman Got A New Liver After Herbal Supplements Ruined Hers