A year later they repeated the communist dictatorship's claim that COVID-19 might have been caused in the US and shipped to China in frozen food, and finally corporate journalists started to believe what independent people in science media had been saying for a decade - the WHO has a Chinese influence problem.
Instead of getting better, it has gotten worse and now WHO is endorsing Traditional Chinese Medicine - rubbish like acupuncture, cupping, and potions made from endangered species - as remedies for COVID-19.
Their source? In-house studies produced in China. Garbage.
Even worse, they are promoting alternatives to medicine because they deny Remdesivir, Paxlovid, and Molnupiravir exist and have been shown to work in clinical trials.
Ross Pomeroy at Real Clear Science has the takedown, but really, if Democrats lose Congress in November, the first thing Republicans should do is slash funding for these UN loons. The only way that will happen right now, though, is if Trump endorses the UN.
- WHO Panel On Coronavirus Was Clearly Told Not To Mention China So It Says All Countries 'Made Mistakes'
- SARS-CoV-2 Mutations Have Not Been Evolving To Increase Transmissibility
- Without The COVID-19 Pandemic, Would Trump Have Won Reelection?
- Where Coronavirus Really Came From
- ACE2: New Chewing Gum Reduces Coronavirus Viral Load In Saliva