This has to stop. Why there isn't a greater outcry--why there isn't uniform outrage over the abuse and torture of disabled individuals is unbelievable. Why hasn't the federal Justice Department closed this center down? Why do the employees of the center engage in this abuse and torture? Why aren't all the major autism organizations standing up and putting the combined weight of their millions of dollars and their lobbying efforts to get this shut down, permanently banned?
How much more abuse and torture do you really need to see before you stand up and say no more? Before prosecutors in the area prosecute the individuals doing the shocking? Before accrediting boards revoke the licenses of the psychologists, doctors, and behavioral analysts who work there?
Really? How much more will it take for action to occur?
- Autism Speaks Issues Statement Concerning Judge Rotenberg Center
- The Little Petition That Could: Stop the Judge Rotenberg Center from Shocking Clients
- Why Principled Positions Matter: The Judge Rotenberg Center and Autism Organizations
- More On Biologos: The Morality God-Of-The-Gaps
- Mental Health Professionals Not Qualified To Assess Long-Term Effects Of Torture