• RH, LJ, MM, SN: A moralist with conventional ideas. Old fashioned. 5% total.
• RH, LJ, SN, MM: Massively puritanical. Women conspire against men. 2% total.
• RH, MM, LJ, SN: Your philosophy is a confused mix of romanticism and moralism. 4% total.
• RH, MM, SN, LJ: You have high standards and are not predisposed to trust others. 2% total.
• RH, SN, MM, LJ: Ruthless authoritarian with weak personal morals. 2% total.
• RH, SN, LJ, MM: Misogynist! You see women as the possessions of men.3% total.
• LJ, RH, MM, SN: Cautious and insecure—you distrust the opposite sex. 6% total.
• LJ, RH, SN, MM: Inferiority complex. Men: you fear women; women: get a backbone. 2% total.
• LJ, MM, RH, SN: You're a romantic, idealizing women or expecting too much of men. 15% total.
• LJ, MM, SN, RH: Slightly romantic realist. Broadminded, flexible and likely happy. 10% total.
• LJ, SN, MM, RH: You believe in common sense and relative morality. You're uncertain. 3% total.
• LJ, SN, RH, MM: Misogynist! You're a prude with an old-school opinion of women. 1% total.
• MM, LJ, RH, SN: Happy and well balanced. Some chivalry and/or high standards. 13% total.
• MM, LJ, SN, RH: Contended and maybe a little superior. Morality fits the occasion. 10% total.
• MM, RH, LJ, SN: You're guilty, lack confidence, and are overly concerned about others' opinions. 4% total.
• MM, RH, SN, LJ: Live a little! You're too stubborn. 1% total.
• MM, SN, RH, LJ: Women: you like your men strong and your women stronger. Men: wannabe lover. 2% total.
• MM, SN, LJ, RH: You're strong to the point of ruthlessness. Truth rules all. 3% total.
• SN, LJ, MM, RH: Sulky, confused and immature. 2% total.
• SN, LJ, RH, MM: Men: you see women as fickle and inferior. Women: get a backbone. 1% total.
• SN, MM, LJ, RH: You claim to be a realist, but you're actually a romantic. 3% total.
• SN, MM, RH, LJ: A rebel with a trace of spoilt child. You value truth above morality. 2% total.
• SN, RH, MM, LJ: You prefer fantasy sex to real life. 3% total.
• SN, RH, LJ, MM: Men: You're afraid of women. Women: you like bad boys. 2% total.
Now that you've discovered the deepest yearnings of your soul, the obvious question is what kind of geek are you? If input="math geek", goto
your nearest bookstore and purchase a copy of Geek Logik: 50 Foolproof
Equations for Everyday Life. If you're a full featured, renaissance
geek of all trades looking for a good time at others' expense, consider a
copy of The Geeks' Guide to World Domination:
Be Afraid Beautiful People. And if you're a geek of the mind,
consider preordering a copy of my new book, Brain Candy: Science,
Paradoxes, Puzzles, Logic and Illogic to Nourish Your Neurons
(shipping August 3rd).