Now is the lake at Amber fort of Jaipur which has dried up due to greed to develop tourist spot by making illegal construction blocking natural flow of water
There is urgent need to attract global atttention how to restore these water bodies and restore the pinick city of Jaipur to its old glory. Suggestions are invited by experts globally.
- Jaipur Pink city of India: its drying water bodies and excessive deforestation could only be reversed by Green Rajasthan drive Plant trees for your own survival
- See Green, Hear Green, Feel Green, Read Green, and Be Green-- Photosynthesis is at the heart of all our lives.... Govindjee
- Reducing green house gas emissions is one thing and checking rivers from drying, ponds, lakes, dams, going without water, flora and fauna being lost each year, more and more land turning saline and alkaline globally,
- Mansagar Lake controversy:Jal Mahal of Jaipur.
- Deforestation causes floods and silting of lakes destroyed the lakes world wide