Present study was aimed to increase latex yield in Euphorbia antisyphilitica. It was observed that GA3 supported maximum above ground plant height and fresh weight and biomass yield of the plant while the auxins (NAA and IAA) promoted growth and biomass yield over control and the hexane extractables and concluded that the application of growth regulators on Euphorbia antisyphilitica is beneficial to obtain raw material.
IMPROVING GROWTH AND PRODUCTIVITY OF EUPHORBIA ANTISYPILITICA; A POTENTIAL BIO-FUEL PLANT
By Ashwani Kumar | August 18th 2009 08:52 AM | Print | E-mail
- IMPROVING GROWTH AND PRODUCTIVITY OF EUPHORBIA ANTISYPILITICA; A POTENTIAL BIO-FUEL PLANT
- Improving Euphorbia AntiSypilitica For Bio-Fuel
- Agrtotechnology OF CROPS FOR BIOFUELS AND BIOENERGY
- Beneficial Biofuels: The Food, Energy and Environment Trilemma.
- Bioenergy perspectives for Global environment protection Agronomy of petro-crops.