The U.S. Food and Drug Administration is again warning consumers not to purchase, much less drink, a supplement drink sold as a medical treatment that goes by all kinds of interesting names, from Miracle or Master Mineral Solution, Miracle Mineral Supplement, MMS, Chlorine Dioxide (CD) Protocol, Water Purification Solution (WPS) and probably more.

They have been saying this since 2010 but social media has not only made Joe Mercola and organic food groups rich, it has kept this company alive. It not only does not work for treating autism, cancer, HIV/AIDS, hepatitis, flu, or anything else, it is downright dangerous.

Websites selling this supplement junk describe it as a liquid that is 28% sodium chlorite in distilled water. Cconsumers are instructed to mix the sodium chlorite solution with citric acid (lemon or lime juice) and the sodium chlorite is even sold with a citric acid “activator.”

But when the acid is added, the mixture becomes chlorine dioxide - a bleach.

The FDA recently received new reports of people experiencing severe vomiting, severe diarrhea, life-threatening low blood pressure caused by dehydration and acute liver failure after drinking these products.

There is no evidence this is a human antimicrobial, antiviral and antibacterial, unless you think your stomach is a countertop.

Walmart should not be selling this without a giant warning sign, but they do. Feel free to tell them to stop in reviews.