LONDON, March 31 /PRNewswire/ --
- UK Social Media Company Launches Mobile Website and Mobile Store for Leading Chat Brand
LONDON, March 31 /PRNewswire/ --
4D Interactive, the UK social media company, has today announced the launch of a new mobile web site for Gay Network, its interactive chat and dating TV service on Sky Channel 877.
Gay Network Mobile enables UK singles to create profiles, upload pictures and exchange messages from the web browser on their mobile phone. Gay Network TV viewers will be able to use their existing nicknames on the mobile service which will also provide 'click to call' access to Gay Network Voice, one of the UK's largest phone-based chat services. All user-generated content, including free profile picture uploads via MMS, will be moderated 24/7 for copyrighted and unwanted material.
The new portal, which was delivered in co-operation with mobile technology specialists Isomob, includes a mobile store that offers both free and premium content such as Bio Rhythms and Love Compatibility Tests. All transactions on Gay Network Mobile are carried out using the operator-backed Payforit mobile billing system.
Commenting on the development, David Lee, 4D Managing Director, said, There's no question that the mobile internet will play a huge part in the future of the chat and dating sector, and so the launch of Gay Network Mobile is critical to our long-term strategy. In fact, Gay Network is now one of the few dating brands in the world to offer an integrated user experience spanning all of the major interactive media including mobile internet, the web, television and interactive voice response.
Gay Network Mobile now takes its place alongside Gay Network Voice (Dial-Up Interactive Voice), Gay Network TV (mobile-to-television interactive chat on Sky Channel 877) and Gay Network Online (web-based chat and dating at http://www.gaynetwork.co.uk).
Alisdair Anderson, Isomob Commercial Director, said; We're delighted to be working with 4D on the Gay Network brand. Our mobile dating platform has a mobile-optimised UI allowing users to easily find and interact with prospective partners, while the back-end smoothly integrates matching, billing, reporting and moderation. The imminent introduction of our alert and notification engine will further utilise device capabilities, keeping users engaged with the product, and growing revenues for Gay Network.
For a free link to Gay Network Mobile please text key word 'flirt' to short code 64111 or point your mobile browser to http://www.gaynetwork.mobi
- 4D Interactive is a UK social media company that creatively connects businesses, people and content through mobile and landline phones.
- Our B2B products include phone-based Social Networking, Moderator Services, User-Generated Content Telecommunications services.
- 4D also owns and operates Chatbox and Gay Network (http://www.gaynetwork.co.uk), two of the UK's largest chat and dating brands on TV, IVR, Mobile and the Web. Kooma (http://www.kooma.co.uk) is 4D's leading brand in the premium spiritual services market.
- 4D has been named One To Watch In Mobile by O2/Real Business and appeared in the Sunday Times Profit Track 100 list of the UK's most successful companies.
- A privately-held company since 1993, 4D is based in Wandsworth, London and is an active member of the Direct Marketing, Premium Rate and Mobile Marketing Associations.
- 4D Press Releases and other news appear on our website at: http://www.4dinteractive.co.uk
- Isomob is a European mobile technology company that builds and runs mobile technology platforms enabling content uploading, downloading and sharing among mobile communities.
- The key product areas include, mobile social networking, chat, UGC and content download platforms
- Isomob runs interactive mobile services directly with Network Operators across Europe and on behalf of its media and brand partners
- A privately-held company since 2005, Isomob is based in Epsom, Surrey
For further information about 4D please contact: Chris McLellan - Digital Media Manager, 4D Interactive Ltd., T. +44(0)870-345-1159, M.+44(0)7789-438-777, firstname.lastname@example.org . For further information about Isomob please contact: Alisdair Anderson - Commercial Director, Isomob Ltd, T. +44(0)1372-822-824, email@example.com .
For further information about 4D please contact: Chris McLellan - Digital Media Manager, 4D Interactive Ltd., T. +44(0)870-345-1159, M.+44(0)7789-438-777, firstname.lastname@example.org . For further information about Isomob please contact: Alisdair Anderson - Commercial Director, Isomob Ltd, T. +44(0)1372-822-824, email@example.com.