LONDON, November 9 /PRNewswire/ -- Recruitment specialist Hobsons is pleased to announce the re-launch of its graduate recruitment website, GET (http://www.get.hobsons.co.uk). The new site will give users more interactive features, functions and content to make their job hunt quicker, easier and more engaging.
The re-launch is a result of extensive usability testing and focus groups exploring graduates' online behaviour, expectations, likes and dislikes.
Key issues identified included the need for an easy way to compare jobs and employers, the ability to collaborate with other users and users' desire to determine their own content.
It's also clear that Web 2.0 has changed the way students consume online marketing content, with the advent of blogs, social bookmarking, the ability to generate and distribute content, RSS feeds and social networking.
Hobsons online Marketing Manager, Jamie Willsher said: "We're really excited about the new site. It gives our users so many opportunities to interact with graduate employers and other graduate-job hunters."
- Find graduate jobs (http://www.get.hobsons.co.uk/advancedSearch.jsp) - search across thousands of employers, recruitment agencies and professional bodies offering graduate jobs, current vacancies and work experience opportunities.
- Events - a comprehensive listing of careers fairs and employers' recruitment events.
- Forums - where students and graduates share their graduate-job hunting experiences.
- News - keeping students and graduates up to date with the latest goings-on in graduate recruitment.
- Favourites - job-hunters can save their favourite jobs, employers, articles and events for easy access later through My GET.
- Newsletters - industry-specific e-mails which deliver the latest graduate jobs to job-hunters' inboxes
- Graduate career advice (http://www.get.hobsons.co.uk/advice.jsp) - hundreds of pages covering 20 different career areas and general job-hunting advice.
As well as an enhanced user experience, the GET site will provide graduate recruiters with new advertising channels to communicate with their target students.
Paul Clark, Commercial Director at Hobsons, commented: "The new GET site offers our clients a wider choice of advertising options - from banner advertising and microsites to interactive videos and forum sponsorship. And because the GET site is now easier and simpler to use, our clients will receive greater response to their advertising, providing great return on investment.
"The site also offers students a much richer user experience. The unique "search, browse and compare" function means users can find their ideal employer, vacancy or work experience placement effortlessly, while interactive forums provide a new platform to promote dialogue between students and recruiters."
Jamie Willsher, Online Marketing Manager, Tel: +44(0)20-7958-5059, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Jamie Willsher, Online Marketing Manager, Tel: +44(0)20-7958-5059, E-mail: email@example.com