MUMBAI, India, May 12 /PRNewswire/ --
- SYSTIME (http://www.SYSTIME.net), a leading global consulting and IT services provider, and Oracle today announced a co-development agreement to build Oracle(R) Application Integration Architecture (AIA) ( http://www.oracle.com/applications/oracle-application-integration-archit...) Process Integration Packs for Oracle's Agile Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) (http://www.oracle.com/applications/agile/index.html) and Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ( http://www.oracle.com/applications/jdedwards-enterprise-one.html)
- The PLM Process Integration Pack will enable rapid implementations of Oracle's best-of-breed Agile enterprise PLM processes integrated to JD Edwards EnterpriseOne ERP. This integration helps JD Edwards customers reduce the cost and risk associated with typical third-party and custom PLM integrations
- Oracle Application Integration Architecture enables the construction of solutions using the AIA Foundation to promote a consistent and Service-Oriented Architecture based approach to business process integration across Oracle and third-party applications
- Since the launch of Oracle Application Integration Architecture, Oracle continues to see strong momentum across its partner ecosystem, with Systems Integrator (SI) partners, such as SYSTIME, making significant investments in strategic co-development efforts. These co-development efforts enable Oracle Partners to obtain technical strength and insight for Oracle AIA through training, development participation and validation programs; and increased revenue opportunities with differentiated, low cost, fast pace and sustainable service offerings. Additionally Oracle is able to rapidly expand the number of AIA integrations available
- SYSTIME is a Certified Advantage Partner in the Oracle PartnerNetwork. (http://www.oracle.com/partners/index.html)
Open Standards-Based Process Integration Pack for Enterprise PLM
- The pre-built Oracle PLM Process Integration Pack developed in collaboration with SYSTIME will be designed to include core capabilities that support the new product introduction processes within Agile PLM and JD Edwards EnterpriseOne
- Core functionality of the PLM Process Integration Pack is scheduled to include:
- Design release of new product definition and product launch - Change management of previously launched products - Bi-directional synchronization of engineering change status and material attribute information, from manufacturing to PLM - Tracking and monitoring of the change processing queue - A robust error-handling and notification framework.
- Agile PLM enables companies to accelerate product innovation and maximize product profitability by managing the information, processes and decisions about their products throughout the product lifecycle and across the global product network.
- SYSTIME is a strategic partner for us, and our efforts to co-develop integrations to Oracle's Agile PLM will give JD Edwards EnterpriseOne customers new tools with which to drive product innovation, said Oracle Group Vice President, JD Edwards, Lenley Hensarling. Working in close collaboration with partners like SYSTIME, we will continue to leverage the Oracle Application Integration Architecture to create business process integrations that extend the value of Oracle's JD Edwards EnterpriseOne and JD Edwards World.
- SYSTIME and Oracle have a long and productive history of co-development in JD Edwards. With SYSTIME's deep technical and functional expertise in JD Edwards and standards based Oracle Applications; we believe we can add substantial value in the development of the PIP. The Oracle Application Integration Architecture for Partners co-development initiative will help our joint customers quickly and seamlessly adapt to the changing IT environment and derive high returns on their investments, says Vishal Grover, President and CEO of SYSTIME. Our go-to-market relationship with Oracle allows us to deliver high quality business focused solutions with a faster time-to-market cycle.
For more information, please click here ( http://www.systime.net/press_releases.asp)
Suma Nair - +91-9833084449, snair@SYSTIME.net
Swati Varma - +91-9819915941, svarma@SYSTIME.net
Contact Info: Suma Nair - +91-9833084449, snair@SYSTIME.net; Swati Varma - +91-9819915941, svarma@SYSTIME.net