Saturday, I launched my first Experiment.com project to crowd-fund my PhD dissertation research in science communication Louisiana State University.
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Know Science And Want To Write?
- NYU Med's Mega Tuition Gift May Not Alter Career Choice, ACSH Veteran Physician Says
- Free Market Win: FDA Approves Competition In The Allergy EpiPen Space
- A $289M Hit Job on Science in Jackpot Verdict on Monsanto's Glyphosate
- Urban Exposome: Defining Deviant Air Quality Down For Pregnant Women
- Swoosh - Carbohydrates Join Salt, Moderation Is Best
- Swoosh - Carbohydrates Join Salt
Donate or Buy SWAG
Please donate so experts can write for the public.
Science 2.0 is a pro-science outreach nonprofit operating under Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code. You can make a difference with a tax-deductible donation. If you value independent science communication, collaboration & participation, please help.
- A Capella Science At CERN
- Epidemiologists Link DDT From The 1970s To Modern Autism Diagnoses
- HBO No: John Oliver's Awkward Support For The Anti-Vaccine Community
- Congress Pulls Funding For IARC Statistics Organization
- 3700 BC: Embalming Was Taking Place 1,500 Years Earlier Than Thought
- The Silence On BPA Is Deafening – Let The CLARITY Data Speak!
- Statistics Gone Wild: Secondhand Smoke Causes Arthritis 30 Years Later, Says Questionnaire Result
- NASA sees Tropical Storm Bebinca along Vietnam's coast
- Low bandwidth? Use more colors at once
- Quantum material is promising 'ion conductor' for research, new technologies
- Blood test could detect kidney cancer up to five years prior to clinical diagnosis
- New in the Hastings Center report, July-August 2018