- Vaping Is More Popular Than Opioids Among Young People- And That's A Public Health Win
Too much caffeine is bad for you. It's very risk to buy powdered caffeine for that reason. But it's addictive and people do it. Likewise, too much nicotine is bad for you and you can't shouldn't buy undiluted optically pure nicotine and ...
Article - News Staff - Dec 14 2017 - 11:35am
- Sugary Drink Consumption Has Declined While Obesity Has Gone Up
Between 2003 and 2014, consumption of sodas and other sugar-sweetened beverages declined and yet obesity has continued to rise. Yet governments seeking new sources of revenue are looking for reasons to place sin taxes on soda are saying it's for publi ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 16 2018 - 5:30am
- Cheat Mood: 40% Of The Healthiest Eaters Still Indulge When They Are Down
In the haze of smoke and mirrors about nutrition, it's easy to think that you will lose weight if you eliminate some scary chemicals (Endocrine Disruptors!™) or scary foods (Sugar! Dairy! Meat! High Fructose Corn Syrup! Grain! Gluten!) but the reality ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Feb 27 2018 - 12:34pm
- A Rehash Of Flawed Chemical Exposure Cost Burden Estimates
A few weeks ago, I came across a press release issued by the Health and Environment Alliance (HEAL), a European-based non-governmen ...
Article - Gregory Bond - Feb 16 2018 - 2:29pm
- When Did BPA Stop Being Toxic?
Article - Steve Hentges - Jan 17 2019 - 12:41pm
- Over 65 Essential Oils Are Endocrine Disruptors
At a press conference Saturday, a team of scholars presented data that sent an icy chill through the hearts of activists against science and medicine, like Pete Myers of Environmental Health News and Fred vom Saal, who sell natural alternatives to modern ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 19 2018 - 11:57am
- More People Can Afford Meat Now, And Hepatologists Claim That Is Causing Liver Disease
Vegetarians are not winning in the public consciousness but they are certainly winning in media and academia. The reason is simple: claiming something is harmful is a great call to action whereas telling people they are healthier in the modern world than e ...
Article - News Staff - Mar 21 2018 - 8:01am
- Was FDA’s Recent Statement On BPA Premature?
A few weeks ago the U.S. National Toxicology Program (NTP) released the results of the largest study ever conducted on bisphenol A (BPA). The CLARITY Core study was conducted by senior scientists with the U.S. ...
Article - Steve Hentges - Mar 27 2018 - 1:38pm
- If Your Doctor Talks About Homeopathy, You Have A Terrible Doctor
Homeopathy, a belief from 200 years ago that if you took something that mimicked the symptoms of a disease you could prevent a disease, or that extremely diluted water with a molecule of something will be curative, has never been shown to work in any clini ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 19 2018 - 4:36pm
- A Remarkable New Technology That Will Diminish A Global Cancer Threat
Article - Steve Savage - Apr 26 2018 - 12:56pm