This is baffling in a country where $18 billion annually is spent just on specialty coffees.
Writing at Elite Daily, Jason Parks notes 5 Reasons Coffee Is The Breakfast Of Champions, rather than Wheaties. Maybe Folgers needs to start putting someone named Jenner on their packaging to reach that missing 40 percent.
Want to read more about the benefits of coffee here?
Coffee is healthy:
- Coffee drinking protects against eyelid spasms
- Coffee consumption may lower blood uric acid levels
- Coffee prevents gout
- Need Fiber? Have Some Coffee
- Panel says moderate coffee drinking reduces many risks
- Coffee may ease muscle pain
Coffee Makes Us Want To Be Worthy Of It:
Vietnam coffee short of world standards, admits industry
Coffee Makes Us Love Each Other:
- A cup of coffee and sex, please ?
- Falling in Love Over Coffee
- Coffee: "Without it, we are all miserable"
- Coffee makes us say 'yes'
Coffee Improves Race Relations:
Coffee: Strong and dark is better?
Coffee Protects Us:
Coffee could provide shield from radiation
Coffee Is Good For The Global Economy: