Science & Society
- China Close To Containing COVID19- Rest Of World Can Stop It Too Says WHO- Why Isn't This Good News Hitting Headlines?
This is the news that they are not really sharing on mainstream TV: China is containing this outbreak. The screenshot shows figures for one of the other provinces, Henan province, right next to the worst affected province Hubei. Meanwhile China as a whole ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 3 2020 - 1:07am
- Organic Trade Association's Puppet Group 'The Organic Center' Exposed
The Organic Trade Association has canceled The Organic Center's Annual Benefit Dinner due to venue concerns about coronavirus in Anaheim during the Natural Products Expo West, where the dinner was going to be held. Naturally. ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Mar 4 2020 - 2:31pm
- Coronavirus Can Be Controlled- No Country Should Allow Uncontrolled Spread- Harms Your Citizens And Other Countries Too- WHO
The WHO continue to say that the coronavirus can be controlled, and is being brought under control. The evidence from China is clear- not only from their statistics but also the report of the international team that spend nine days studying the worst hit ...
Article - Robert Walker - Mar 9 2020 - 12:10pm
- Soap and Alcohol Protect From Coronavirus, But Don't Eat or Drink Them.
T wenty-seven people in Iran have died from drinking isopropyl alcohol in an attempt to protect from coronavirus. It is true that washing the hands with soap or disinfecting with strong isopropyl alcohol, at least 70% concentration, or cleaning with 10% ...
Blog Post - Hontas Farmer - Mar 13 2020 - 11:55pm
- The Conspiracy Theory That The CIA Invented The Term 'Conspiracy Theory' To Delegitimze Questions About The CIA
Conspiracy theories have a long history, but the actual term “conspiracy theory” emerged much more recently. It was only a few decades ago that the term took on the derogatory connotations it has today, where to call someone a conspiracy theorist function ...
Article - The Conversation - Mar 16 2020 - 5:17pm
- 65% Of British Millennials Think The Moon Landing Was Fake, 11% Think Tupac's Death Was Faked Too
If there is reason for hope that coronavirus fears may mean pro-science beliefs get back to being the norm in modern culture, it is that regular chemicals have disappeared from store shelves in San Francisco while they clamor for vaccines they used to dist ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Mar 18 2020 - 2:09pm
- Covid-19 Hasn't Closed Your College? Blame The Politicians For Whom Graduation Rates, Optics Matter More Than Lives. UPDATED
C ovid-19 kills young people at a lower rate they are not immune. The people who run the college, your professors, deans, staff, secretaries, police, range in age from as young as you up to elderly. If nothing at all is done, then your school would expe ...
Blog Post - Hontas Farmer - Mar 20 2020 - 6:15pm
- Alternet And The Anti-Vaccine Movement
Given the political demographic of the webzine Alternet and its anti-science mentality, it's not a huge surprise that its contributors are in common cause with the Russians and others who are merchants of doubt about American science and medicine. Wha ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Mar 24 2020 - 1:48pm
- Coronavirus And World Economics: Cause For Optimism
Stock markets are rebounding on the back of the newly agreed US$2 trillion American fiscal stimulus plan. It comes after a week that was the worst in history for the Dow and many others around the world. My impression is that the unfolding global recessio ...
Article - The Conversation - Mar 26 2020 - 10:38am
- China's Government Lies: Tiananmen Square and Mao's Great Leap
Donald Trump has been roundly criticized for calling the virus that causes Covid-19 a "Chinese virus" it has been said that using a term invented by Chinese state media the "Wuhan Virus" is also racist. He is trying to rebut the prop ...
Blog Post - Hontas Farmer - Mar 27 2020 - 8:57am