- Birth Defects, A Biblical Great Tribulation And Other Myths About The Eclipse
On August 21st, from west coast to east the United States will be treated to a rare event; an eclipse of the sun. Not just a partial eclipse either. Through the entire arc, a swath of land about 70 miles wide will have a total eclipse. There's been s ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Aug 18 2017 - 4:58pm
- The Solar Eclipse As I Saw It: A Live Blog of the Eclipse.
The Great American Eclipse of 2017 as seen from around Makanda IL, very close to the center-line of the eclipse, and in the region of maximum duration of totality. From here I will live tweet out and attempt to stream images. ...
Blog Post - Hontas Farmer - Aug 22 2017 - 9:53pm
- Will The August Eclipse Show Nibiru? No- But You Get To See Four Bright Planets, Including Mercury- Normally Hard To Spot:)
I’m getting messages from scared people today. The fearmongers and charlatans are saying that a giant planet Nibiru is going to appear during this solar eclipse and is due to hit Earth or do a devastating very close flyby 33 days later on September 23. No ...
Article - Robert Walker - Aug 25 2017 - 8:31am
- Debunked:The Planetary Protection Racket- Zubrin's Claim That There Is No Need To Protect Earth From Mars Microbes
This is an article by the space engineer and Mars colonization enthusiast Robert Zubrin, The Planetary Protection Racket claiming that we don’t need to protect Earth from Mars microbes or Mars from Earth microbes. This is not the first time he has said co ...
Article - Robert Walker - Sep 4 2017 - 5:57am
- IAU Planet Definition Has "Use Before Date"- Within Decades- Let's Call Pluto, Ceres & Our Moon Planets Right Now!
Untitled Document The IAU famously decided that Pluto is not a planet any more, calling it a "dwarf planet" instead, along with Ceres. However, their definition works as well as it does only because of a historical accident of our solar system a ...
Article - Robert Walker - Jan 3 2019 - 8:03pm
- Can JP Aerospace's Future Giant Airships Slowly Accelerate To Orbit? Looking At The Numbers
Untitled Document A while back I wrote my article " Can Giant Airships Slowly Accelerate to Orbit Over Several Days ". It lead to a lot of discussion and as usual whenever you discuss John Powell's ideas, there were physicists and aeroengin ...
Article - Robert Walker - Dec 17 2018 - 10:57pm
- Proposed Boyajian's Star System Configuration, Based on Analysis of Century-Long Data
Until recently, we hadn't observed brightening of Boyajian's Star (KIC 8462852) over time. There were documented instances of fading over time, some more convincing than others. It was as though the star is gradually fading until the day it final ...
Blog Post - Jose Solorzano - Sep 17 2017 - 11:26pm
- Gravitational Wave GW170814 Hits Earth
Three detectors tracking gravitational waves emitted by a merger of two black holes have brought science a little closer to locating a gravitational wave's birthplace in space. Gravitational waves are ripples in space and time created when two massi ...
Article - News Staff - Sep 28 2017 - 5:23pm
- Orbital Resonance of KIC 8462852 Transits
The WTF paper, Boyajian et al. (2015), made an observation about a peculiar pattern of semi-periodicity in the light curve of KIC 8462852: ...
Blog Post - Jose Solorzano - Oct 1 2017 - 8:29pm
- KIC 8462852: The Significance, Statistical and Otherwise, of the 24.2-Day Semi-Periodicity
The 24.2-day semi-periodicity of KIC 8462852 was first noted in Boyajian et al. (2015) and subsequently generated some interest. ETI enthusiasts apparently interpret it as evidence of artificial planning (e.g. intervals between megastructures that follow a ...
Blog Post - Jose Solorzano - Oct 22 2017 - 7:11pm