- The Issues In Predicting Accurate Glacier Movement
Kipfstuhl." As in all branches of science, this inconvenient truth must be faced head on in order to solve the ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 28 2008 - 9:29am
- Deep Sea Fish Remove 1 Million Tons Of CO2 Annually From North Atlantic Waters
and seldom seen fishes in fact provide a valuable service to all of us. Recognising and valuing these ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 3 2014 - 10:57pm
- Antarctic Sea Ice Extent Changes Are Natural
the criteria, and all of them showed an increase in Antarctic sea ice extent across all seasons. When ...
Article - News Staff - Jul 5 2016 - 9:10am
- Medusa 8500 Feet Below Sea Level
organisms typically found near vents. "We all knew it would be special when we found all the creatures ...
Article - News Staff - Apr 17 2007 - 2:11pm
- Obituaries For Coral Reefs May Be Premature
mass-bleaching events were in 1983, 1987, 1998, 2002 and 2005. All of these mass-bleaching events affected the ...
Article - The Conversation - Jan 15 2015 - 8:30am
- Marine Policy Journal Refuses To Retract Article They Must Know Is Bogus
are reaching out to talk with all of the parties to ensure we fully understand the issues," wrote ...
Article - Hank Campbell - Nov 2 2018 - 4:20pm
- How Much Carbon Will Melting Glaciers Release?
all of that extra water will contribute to sea level rise. Less considered is what happens to all of ...
Article - News Staff - Jan 20 2015 - 8:30am
- Riddle Of Resilience: Coral Reefs In Palau Thrive Under Acidification
one percent of the ocean, these diverse ecosystems are home to at least a quarter of all marine life. ...
Article - News Staff - Jun 8 2015 - 9:29pm
- Crystal 'Sunstones'- How The Vikings Discovered America?
the degree of polarization was high, all three crystals did show sufficient signal and good accuracy. ...
Article - The Conversation - Jan 30 2016 - 5:11pm
- Jason, Oh Jason!
The oceans are all bumpy and change their bumpiness continuously. By scanning the sea surface height ...
Article - Bente Lilja Bye - Feb 7 2009 - 7:02pm