U.N. officials have stated that Kyoto's carbon-credit system is being subverted via cheating while contributing to the destruction of the ozone layer - counter-productive to the Montreal Protocol's goal to preserve it.
- Climatology Upset: Airborne Soot Melting The Arctic & Causing 40% Of Atmospheric Heating
- 2003 NASA Study: Soot Fall In Arctic Has 25 Percent Global Warming Impact
- Don't Blame Kilimanjaro's Glacier Loss On Global Warming
- China's Soot Heating Pacific Region, Western USA
- Airborne Soot Found To Contribute 50 Percent Of CO2's Heating Effect