In a phase 2a clinical study in volunteers with cannabis addiction, a compound named AEF0117, a type 1 cannabinoid receptor signaling-specific inhibitors (CB1-SSi) candidate, produced statistically significant reductions in the positive subjective and reinforcing effects of smoked cannabis.
AEF0117 is discovered and developed by Aelis Farma and based on a natural brain mechanism that combats CB1 receptor hyperactivity.
- Using Cannabis To Treat Cigarette And Food Addictions
- When Science Goes To Pot Part III: Chatting With The Scientists
- Are Marijuana Warning Labels Needed? Users Say Yes
- Pain Relief, Without All Of The Fake Medical Marijuana Prescriptions
- Pregnenolone Molecule Protects The Brain From Marijuana Intoxication