DUBAI, UAE, May 21 /PRNewswire/ --
- 10% Discount on June Courses
Pinnacle PR Training is offering a 10% discount on its courses taking place in Dubai and London in June. These include its popular five-day Foundations in PR course in Dubai and its 10-day Intensive PR Seminar in London.
Pinnacle PR Training is the world's largest specialised international PR training company with training centres in Dubai, London and Brussels. The company runs more than 100 different types of communications training courses and has more than 80 international PR trainers.
All courses are run in English and have a maximum of eight participants to allow for individual attention and group discussion. They all feature trainer-led briefings along with interactive, practical workshops. The courses are hosted by international PR practitioners with at least 15 years' experience, who are joined by guest speakers from the worlds of PR and the media to share their professional insights and experiences.
Training to take place in Dubai in June:
- Foundations in PR, Dubai, 14 - 18 June: this highly practical and intensive one-week seminar is the ideal training for PR and communications practitioners relatively new to PR, who need a solid grounding in all the core PR skills that will help them get ahead.
This course includes insight into all the core areas behind modern PR, including planning and managing a PR campaign, media relations and non-media relations, online PR and Web 2.0 tools, successful pitching to journalists , event organisation, press conference organisation and international protocol - working and communicating with different cultures.
- Writing for PR, Dubai, 21 - 22 June: an intensive and hands-on two day course hosted by a highly experienced PR professional with many years' experience of securing positive editorial coverage on behalf of clients through written materials. This seminar includes many practical workshops, with delegates receiving expert feedback on their writing skills throughout. From press releases and case studies to opinion editorials and by-lined features, delegates will learn how to get the message right, adapt style and content for different audiences, choose strong angles and quotes, and write with clarity and brevity, avoiding common mistakes.
Training to take place in London in June:
- Intensive Public Relations Seminar, London, 15 - 26 June: one of Pinnacle's most popular courses, this 10-day seminar is designed to provide a comprehensive overview of the latest tools, tactics, techniques and technologies across all disciplines of PR for today's PR professional. Led by some of the most senior and internationally experienced PR people in the business, this course includes presentation skills training and modules focusing on crisis communications and the effective preparation of spokespeople, both of which include on-camera interview practice with experienced journalists.
Other modules include creating a PR strategy, planning and managing international PR campaigns, writing for PR, strategic event management, PR 2.0 (effective use of Web 2.0 tools), media relations, public affairs and planning corporate social responsibility programmes.
Pinnacle's Dubai training courses take place in the business centre of the Al Manzil Hotel in Old Town, Dubai. The cost of the training includes lunch in the hotel restaurant each day. Pinnacle can also arrange accommodation at the Al Manzil at a preferential rate.
All London courses take place at Pinnacle's centrally located training centre, with delegates able to take advantage of the summer sunshine on the fifth floor balcony of our training suite which enjoys views of the City.
All of Pinnacle's training is endorsed by IPRA (the International Public Relations Association) and all delegates receive a personalised certificate bearing the IPRA logo.
For more information on these and other courses or to take advantage of the 10% discount on the June training, please see the website: http://www.pinnaclepr.net
Date Course Duration Price June - Dubai 14 - 18 June Foundations in PR, Dubai 5 days 19,175 AED 21 - 22 June Writing for PR 2 day 8,125 AED June - London 15 - 26 June Intensive PR Seminar 10 days GBP6,250
Alternatively, please contact:
- Pinnacle Dubai by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +971-4313-2338;
- Pinnacle London by email at email@example.com or call on +44(0)207-250-4290.
For more information please contact: Duncan Hart, Training Director, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, please contact: - Pinnacle Dubai by email at email@example.com or call on +971-4313-2338; - Pinnacle London by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or call on +44(0)207-250-4290. For more information please contact: Duncan Hart, Training Director, at email@example.com