This is obviously big news and has been hinted at for a while. Check it out.
The briefing participants are:
-- Fiona Harrison, NuSTAR principal investigator, California Institute of Technology, Pasadena, Calif.
-- Guido Risaliti, astronomer, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics, Cambridge, Mass., and the Italian National Institute for Astrophysics
-- Arvind Parmar, head of Astrophysics and Fundamental Physics Missions Division, European Space Agency
Live stream by Ustream
- NGC 1365 Black Hole 2 Million Miles Wide And Spins At Almost The Speed Of Light
- Markarian 335: Rare Blurring Of Black Hole Light 324 Million Light Years Away
- Over 100,000 New Cosmic X-Ray Sources: The First Swift X-Ray Point Source Catalog
- Chandra Sees Remarkable Eclipse Of Black Hole
- Arp 147 And Valentine's Day Black Holes