A review of Dr Lonnie W Aarssen's “Some Bold evolutionary predictions for mating in humans”...
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Know Science And Want To Write?
Donate or Buy SWAG
Please donate so science experts can write
for the public.
At Science 2.0, scientists are the journalists,
with no political bias or editorial control. We
can't do it alone so please make a difference.
We are a nonprofit science journalism
group operating under Section 501(c)(3)
of the Internal Revenue Code that's
educated over 300 million people.
You can help with a tax-deductible
donation today and 100 percent of your
gift will go toward our programs,
no salaries or offices.
- COVID-19 Has Brought 'Thirdhand' Smoke Epidemiology Back From Its Science Grave
- Phosphine On Venus Sounds Obscure But Here Is Why It's A Big Deal
- Discovered: WD 1586 B, A Planet That Survived The Death Of Its Star
- Surrogate Sires: CRISPR Pigs And Cattle Could Produce Sperm Carrying Only The Genetic Traits Of Donor Animals
- Some U.S Cities Could Subsist On Locally Grown Food - If The Local Area Is Large Enough
- Social Media Political Ads: Less Negative, But More Partisan
- Bolsonaro's Indigenous land mining policy a billion-dollar backfire
- Mapping the 1.6 billion people who live near forests
- Biologists create new genetic systems to neutralize gene drives
- Yale succeeds with a more inclusive approach to heart transplants
- Knowledge gained, questions remain on severe COVID-19 infections