"The theory of relativity is a mathematical system that allows no exceptions. It is heavily promoted by liberals who like its encouragement of relativism and its tendency to mislead people in how they view the world. ... Virtually no one who is taught and believes relativity continues to read the Bible, a book that outsells New York Times bestsellers by a hundred-fold."
Check out the piece in New Scientist to find out how the crazies link Obama, the curvature of space, and abortion. And no, I'm not kidding.
*A tip of the hat, in a related item, to my friend who stood against ignorance everywhere when dealing with a potential date that argued science is faith too, like creationism, because scientists "have faith" that the theory of evolution is correct, and that being created by God is "no more silly" than "descending from monkeys." I salute you, JFAP.
- The Source Of All Humor? Alastair Clarke's 8 Patterns Of Recognition
- New 'Evolutionary' Theory Takes A Serious Look At Humor
- Prediction: 'Dark Genome' Popularity May Make 'Dark' The Top Science Media Cliche Of 2013
- Why Are Some Things Funny In Some Situations? They Are Benign
- How To Be Funny: Attack People