The current NASA lapse in the news appears very similar to the series of such breaches we witnessed in Los Alamos.
So isn't it about time we pay whatever stipends are needed to induce Americans to study the physical sciences and engineering in our graduate schools and pursue advanced degrees? We currently use taxpayers to support smart but foreign graduate students in our research teams. Many of these students will go back to their native countries and form the basis of our industrial competition in the future.
This plan can be phased in over a period of sufficient duration to disseminate incentives to students currently in junior and senior high schools. It's about time.
- Anthropologie Travels Abroad
- Http://www.whatgreenhome.com Launches To Provide UK's First Online Guide To Buying An Eco-Friendly Home In The UK And Overseas
- The Humanities Are In Crisis- Science Is Not
- Politics And US Innovation: It Has To Be About The Future, Not Just The Present
- Green Energy Boost- Researchers Crack Code For Binding Lignocellulosic Biomass