Tomorrow, that is. On July 12th, 2011, Neptune will have completed exactly one orbit around the Sun since it was discovered on September 23rd, 1846. So,
- PHYSICAL SCIENCES
- EARTH SCIENCES
- LIFE SCIENCES
- SOCIAL SCIENCES
Subscribe to the newsletter
Stay in touch with the scientific world!
Know Science And Want To Write?
- "Wow - rational dialogue (mostly) about a controversial subject! I feel minds creaking open. Once..."
- "As an electrical engineer and designer the first and obvious question to me was if this thing really..."
- "Funny. I thought Lubos was dead or something - he hasn't commented here in a while.Cheers,T...."
- "Dear John, the answer to your question is simple. CERN deals with science, not pseudoscience. Cold..."
- "You've made someones day:http://motls.blogspot.co.nz/2013/05/tommaso-dorigo-impressed-by-cold-fusion..."
- Bird's playlist could signal mental strengths and weaknesses
- Small cancer risk following CT scans in childhood and adolescence confirmed
- Life expectancy gap widens between those with mental illness and general population
- Dietary advice on added sugar is damaging our health, warns heart expert
- Failure to use linked health records may lead to biased disease estimates