Evan Booth shows us all how it is done. A portable DVD player attached to his stomach actually displays a live video image from a camera mounted on his back - so it shows what's behind him, giving the illusion of a gaping hole through his chest.
H/T Curious Cat
- Announcing: Scientificblogging Costume Contest
- Scientific Blogging's Official Costume Contest
- The Science Of Halloween, Science 2.0 Style
- The Science Behind The Perfect Costume: From Homemade Miracles To Storebought Extravagance
- Everything I Need To Know About Science I Learned From Watching "The Lost Skeleton Of Cadavra"