Caroline's story hit Slashdot and the Reg, so instead of providing secondhand sources and op eds, I'll push you to the actual details, which are well worth reading. So consider this a quick shout-out to Caroline, and an inspiration to this site's readers.
Alex, the daytime astronomer
here Tues&Fri, via RSS, and twitter: @skyday
- Glastonbury Headliner A Hit With The Workforce
- Judge Rotenberg Trial Ends In Settlement: Nothing Changes For The JRC, Though
- Aardvark Records And VOEVEO Announce Music Competition Winner
- SN 1996cr- Super Bright Supernova In Circinus Spiral Halaxy Gets Identified
- Reverse Shock Waving Moving At Mach 1000 Lights Up Tycho's Supernova