our friend Dr Banwari Lal from TERI New Delhi has been working on some microorganisms that degrade the oil by eating it or metabolizing it . Perhaps , there could be attack by such bacteria or microorganisms which have eaten or metabolized the Gulf oil. It would be interest to confirm or refute this theory so tha we are better prepared for future happenings. If you will ride the horse so will you fall also. So better be prepared.
- Gulf Oil Spill: Microbiology Approach Worked But Toxic Contaminants Remain
- NY3- Common Bacteria Strain Could Aid In Gulf Oil Spill Cleanup
- Bacteria, Archaea And Microbial 'Ropes' Found In Underground Cave Lake
- Microbes have eaten away the Gulf oil. (Please see my earlier blog also)
- Like That Perfume? Thank This Bacteria