LONDON, October 27 /PRNewswire/ -- Homeowners typically make three simple but expensive mistakes when switching broadband provider.
But they're easily avoided, according to experts at the leading independent broadband comparison site http://www.broadbandsuppliers.co.uk.
They've put together a free guide to help people switch to a better deal and save more money with less pain.
You can use the guide free here( http://www.broadbandsuppliers.co.uk/broadband-provider-switching-guide.html).
Nadeem Azam is the marketing manager of http://www.broadbandsuppliers.co.uk. He said: The broadband market is one of the fastest moving and most exciting markets in the UK right now.
The technology and deals on offer are changing all the time. So whenever your contract ends with your existing supplier, it makes very good sense to look for a new broadband deal.
But we see so many customers making the same basic mistakes and losing out. That's why we put this independent switching guide together.
The three most common mistakes are:
1. Not asking your current supplier for a better deal: While there's probably a better deal out there from another supplier, many broadband providers will go out of their way to keep you as a customer. So don't be afraid to tell them you are thinking of leaving and ask what deal they can offer.
2. Not looking to get more for less: As technologies improve, you can get faster speeds for less. Ask for an upgrade and aim to get more speed for less money with your new deal.
3. Not considering different technologies: Sometimes switching from ADSL (broadband through your phone) to cable or vice versa is the route to a better deal.
http://www.broadbandsuppliers.co.uk is part of an independent network of 200 comparison and cashback sites with 750,000 members who buy from 2,000 mainstream retailers and businesses.
That means it is able to monitor and analyse UK internet spending habits and trends in a way no other business can.
http://www.broadbandsuppliers.co.uk is operated by V A C Media, the biggest operator of customer loyalty websites in the UK.
NOTES TO EDITORS
- For any further information or interviews please contact Zoe Coll on
+44(0)8452-303049, or email email@example.com
- You can also visit http://www.vacmedia.com
SOURCE: V A C Media
CONTACT: For any further information or interviews please contact Zoe Collon +44(0)8452-303049, or email firstname.lastname@example.org