PARIS (TradeTech), April 21 /PRNewswire/ --
- Many new Features and Enhancements to Award-Winning OMS
- New Trading Tools
- Integration of Actionable Data Visualisation Tools
- Better Support for Commission Sharing Agreements
PARIS (TradeTech), April 21 /PRNewswire/ --
Linedata Services (LIN:FP), the leader for investment software, solutions and services, today announced that clients in both Europe and North America have begun implementing the newly released Version 7 of its award-winning LongView Trading order management system (OMS).
This significant release includes new and enhanced functionality across all areas of the system, including trading, portfolio management, compliance and enhanced support for the alternative investment markets. Gavin Little-Gill, Executive Vice President for Linedata Services North America, commented, Our clients include some of the most progressive global asset management firms across the institutional and alternative markets. This release is aimed at meeting their needs for enhanced trading tools and robust securities coverage, as well as compliance, audit and reporting trails.
- Increased securities coverage with over 125 security types, and full FpML (Financial products Markup Language) mapping to support the increasingly demanding audit and compliance demands necessary to support firms' derivatives trading needs
- Enhanced electronic trading functionality, with new tools, improved workflows and throughput so that traders can act and react to markets faster
- Greater hedge-fund specific functionality and tighter integration with Beauchamp FundManager, the core of Linedata's alternative investment solution suite
- New tools for compliance officers with an enhanced rule builder, new formula builder, violation override facility and many more features
- A recently launched Linedata Reporting application to provide web based reporting for internal and external audit and reporting requirements
This major new release also sees the debut of LongView Live - a powerful graphically rich application that creates actionable visualisation tools that enable traders to see and act, in order to take advantage of market opportunities. It includes groundbreaking venue distribution tools, new controls, gauges and visuals, real-time market data within an integrated snapshot view and intuitive commission management tools.
Gavin Little-Gill added, This is a very exciting release for us and our customers. We are constantly working to improve our systems to stay ahead of our customers' requirements and provide them with the most innovative, cutting edge software. The response from our clients has been overwhelmingly positive and confirms that we're on track.
NOTES TO EDITORS
About Linedata Services
Linedata Services leads the financial-services technology market, developing solutions and services to help the industry manage the investment process. Linedata's asset management offering is a complete set of best-of-breed software products, spanning front to back-office. Linedata's solutions address the specific requirements of mutual and institutional funds, alternative and hedge funds, fund administrators, prime brokers and private wealth companies.
Linedata's products are available through traditional deployment options, as well as through an ASP (Application Service Provider) model, providing hosted hardware and software management. Linedata has 20 years' experience delivering ASP solutions.
The group recorded a turnover of EUR160.7 million in 2008. Linedata Services is quoted on Euronext Paris Compartiment C. For more information visit Linedata Services at http://www.ldsam.com.
About LongView Trading Order Management System (OMS)
LongView Trading is Linedata Services' powerful, electronic, global, multi-asset class OMS developed to support the needs of portfolio managers, traders, compliance officers and operations personnel. The comprehensive system provides portfolio modelling, electronic trading, pre-trade compliance and unparalleled access to liquidity. Through numerous partnerships and seamless integration, LongView offers customers access to the liquidity sources of their choice. Unique technology and a commitment to broker neutrality has won LongView ten of the top 25 global asset management firms, and more than 150 clients worldwide. It has also won the loyalty of all its clients, which named the platform Best Buy-Side OMS for 2008.
For more information, please contact: Linedata Services, Liz Fidler, TEL +44(0)20-7360-1843, firstname.lastname@example.org. Cognito Europe, Adam Honeysett-Watts/Camilla Pepper, TEL +44(0)20-7438-1100, email@example.com; Cognito US, Deborah Eisenberg/Ishviene Arora, TEL +1-646-395-6300, firstname.lastname@example.org.