LONDON, June 17 /PRNewswire/ --
- With Photo
With summer getting ever closer it's time to lose the tights and ditch the cover-up cardigans. But if the thought of having to show your legs and bare your midriff is already starting to fill you with dread then read on for fuss free and easy tips from Brian Williams, National Skincare Expert for Biotherm, on how to get your body bikini ready in time for the holidays.
Biotherm's Ultimate body countdown gives you the tips, and the insider tricks to help give, or create, the illusion of a perfect silhouette. With over 50 years of skincare heritage and a unique range of body perfecting products, including anti-cellulite, lifting, firming and toning, Biotherm have a solution for every body problem.
Brian Williams, Biotherm National Skincare Expert, gives his top tips and secrets on how to get your body beach and bikini ready.
1. Always remember that body care should be a regular routine and not just something you do in the run-up to a holiday. Especially when using products which are correcting - with cellulite, lifting, firming and stretchmarks, the best results will always be after regular and prolonged use.
2. If you are looking for instant results as a last minute body boost, Cellulite busters, especially a routine such as the Biotherm Celluli Scrub, Day and Night cream can give visible results in only 15 days.
3. Treat your chest with care. Sun exposure can cause that wrinkly, crepey appearance, though many women don't realise that the skin on the chest is as fragile as the skin on the face and therefore face products should be used in this area - both for sun-cream and after-sun.
4. If you're happy with your body, but just want a little extra help toning up hen you need to look out for products which will stimulate the body's collagen. The Rescuplt range from Biotherm, which has products for the abdominal area, and the bust, contain Silicium, known for it's collagen stimulating properties as well as caffeine to eliminate the storage of fat and bio-elasticide to prevent slackening of the skin. What you need to remember through is that products can only work on the condition and appearance of the skin - combining sculpting products with some light exercise will always give the best results!
5. If you really have left it too late but still want to look great on the beach, look for skin perfectors which will give the illusion of perfect and flawless skin. Source Therapie gives your skin an immediate healthy glow, while Biotherm Sparkle Aftersun adds a shimmery pearlescent glow instantly masking imperfections
6. If you have pale, freckly skin, and don't tan very well, don't risk damaging sun exposure - instead, fake it. Go out during the cooler times of the day and stay protected with a high factor, but apply a gradual tanner every night to give you a light, and natural sun-kissed glow. No one will ever know it was straight out of a bottle.
7. The plane on the way home from a lovely hot holiday can be hugely damaging for your skin, and your tan! The pressure instantly sucks all the moisture out of your skin and leaves you feeling dry and pale. Keep yourself nourished by applying an intensive body moisturiser (Biotherm Baume Corps) before the flight - preferably one with a higher concentration of oil. And apply a highly moisturising serum to you face before (Biotherm Source Therapie), during, and after the flight, to lock all the moisture in.
Biotherm is now available at selected Boots stores nationwide, with a new store in your area (please see below for your nearest store) as well as on http://www.boots.com
Boots Aberdeen The Bon Accord Centre Aberdeen House of Fraser Glasgow 45 Buchannan Street Glasgow Boots Braehead Braehead Shopping Centre Glasgow G51 4BQ House of Fraser Edinburgh 48 Princes Street Edinburgh Boots Bluewater Lower Thames Walk Bluewater Shopping Centre Boots Brighton 129 North Street Brighton Boots High St Kensington 127A Kensington High Street London Boots Kingston 42 Union Street Kingston Surrey Boots Meadowhall Meadowhall Shopping Centre Sheffield Boots Newcastle Hotspur way Newcastle-Upon-Tyne Boots Manchester 32 Market Street Gtr Manchester Selfridges Manchester 1 Exchange Square Manchester Boots Trafford Centre 10 Peel Avenue Trafford Park Manchester Debenhams Metro Centre 9 Redpath Way Metrocentre Gateshead Debenhams Milton Keynes 38 Midsummer Place Milton Keynes House of Fraser Birmingham 35 Temple Row Birmingham Selfridges Birmingham The Bullring Birmingham House of Fraser Bristol The Circus Cabot Circus Bristol Boots Cribbs Causeway 116 The Mall, Pegasus Road Cribbs Causeway Bristol Boots Nottingham 11-19 Lwr Parliament St Victoria Centre Nottingham Boots Leeds 19 Albion Arcade Albion Street Leeds Boots Liverpool Speke New Mersey Retail Park Speke Road Liverpool
Note to Editors:
Pictures accompanying this release are available through the PA Photowire. They can be downloaded from http://www.pa-mediapoint.press.net or viewed at http://www.mediapoint.press.net or http://www.prnewswire.co.uk.
Stephanie Rodgers / firstname.lastname@example.org / +44-(0)208-762-4377