The initial target indications are melanoma and non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC), due to the rich antigen environment for both.
It's now a horse race between BMS and Merck to be the first to the market. Roche is playing catch-up with their antibody to the PD-1 ligand.
- Combination Immunotherapy For Advanced Melanoma- Phase 1b Trial Results Encouraging
- Immune Therapy For Advanced Bladder Cancer Yields Promising Results
- Catumaxomab, Representing A New Generation Of Antibodies, Proved Efficient And Safe In Malignant Ascites
- Investment In Oncology Drug Development Remains Strong As 133 Companies Initiate Late-Stage Clinical Trials Representing A 21% Increase
- Eisai's Commitment To Oncology Demonstrated By Clinical Data To Be Presented At ASCO Annual Meeting