RNA is now entering the fray as the final frontier. After all, it is only the key link between DNA and proteins. It is much more diverse and complicated than either one. With all the splicing, refolding, and scaffolding, RNA is the true workhorse of evolution.
And if the tissue is not fixed properly, the rich information contained in RNA disappears like a puff of white smoke.
- Rosalind Franklin’s Numerical Data Went Farther Than One Double Helix Picture
- How The First Biomolecule Self-Replicated
- No Bad Edits: Check 3 Times, Cut Once In CRISPR-Cas9
- Strong Inference And The Distinction Between Soft And Hard Science (Part II)
- William Astbury's Monkeynut Coat: The Forgotten Road To The Double-Helix